Welcome to Gaia! ::

What if your favorite Gaia NPC lost their eye in a freak accident/fight? Would you..

cry 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 11 ]
think they look much cooler with one eye 0.25252525252525 25.3% [ 25 ]
not care 0.15151515151515 15.2% [ 15 ]
be okay with it 0.13131313131313 13.1% [ 13 ]
think of it as a happy memory 0.01010101010101 1.0% [ 1 ]
writhe in angst 0.060606060606061 6.1% [ 6 ]
pretend it didn't happen 0.070707070707071 7.1% [ 7 ]
can't think of other poll options so 0.04040404040404 4.0% [ 4 ]
gold 0.1010101010101 10.1% [ 10 ]
silver 0.070707070707071 7.1% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 99 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
so i was gonna start whining about the lack of current NPC threads and make a thread whining about it because i'm a whiner but i guess I'll just talk about something i want to talk about 'cause no one likes a negative nancy. /deepest darkest thoughts

thread music:

i recently finished reading one of my favorite pieces of online slash fiction series today - because the authors finally completed the series after 6 years (and 3 books...technically 4) of beautiful majestic dedication to the story and their characters. and i am going to miss the characters. and if you know what series i'm talking about then we are probably bffs in a 2nd life. ohhh yeahhh cool

but all this thinking about the end of a story while on gaia made me think - what if gaia's story ended (lol yeah right). but like, what would you expect to the ending to "everything" on Gaia look like?

which characters would be dead (if there's that risk involved...)? which characters would be changed? which characters would you truly miss seeing/reading about on Gaia? tbh i think it's kinda hard to miss Gaia's NPCs because of how infrequently we see them appear but i'm sure there are some of you who are kinda attached to some of gaia's characters....maybe........

the ending is kind of hard to envision because the story itself is like a cat got a hold of it and messed with it and tangled it like a ball of messed up yarn because cats mess up things and make you hate the world BUT i think you get what i mean....i mean, gaia's story/plot is unpredictable because of how it's molded to fit certain purposes for the main website....BUT if there were an ending, what do you think it'd look like? Where would your favorite NPCs be? dead or alive? how would you feel?

/incoherency

also i'm kinda bored so if you make things difficult for me to read and speak in riddles and random word vomit, i think it could be pretty fun...

--------
add:
SO FAR according to the users:
1) Edmund dies by choking on a purple Spree
2) These things appear on the ground
3) Ian knocks up Sasha
4) Someone grave robs Johnny Gambino's for his eyebrows and sells them for millions (side story)
5) "Carl smiles and means it."
6) "zombie Gambino appears for no particular reason except drama and why not"

Perfect Pumpkin

Edmund would have died, Gino would have gone Super Sayain because of it at some point, and Ian turns out to be a werewolf, ghost, A.I., and Zurg as well.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
J 4 C K
Edmund would have died, Gino would have gone Super Sayain because of it at some point, and Ian turns out to be a werewolf, ghost, A.I., and Zurg as well.

does he die from syphilis? because that's the way to go for a man of romance. i also heard that syphilis has a greater mortality rate for men than women.

btw i don't like that ending crying

Perfect Pumpkin

Existential Existence
J 4 C K

does he die from syphilis? because that's the way to go for a man of romance. i also heard that syphilis has a greater mortality rate for men than women.

btw i don't like that ending crying
He died by choking on a purple Spree. Only the saddest of endings are available for him.

Wintry Dragon

Big Force Majeur Asteroid ends it for Gaia.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
J 4 C K
He died by choking on a purple Spree. Only the saddest of endings are available for him.

you know what. i can actually believe that. i will accept this type of death for edmund. yum_coldone

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
A mali

That's so quick and uninteresting crying spice it up man. although i guess it's kind of easy...

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
☠ ☠ "Shhh. . I am speaking now. ." ☠ ☠

Hmmmm. . . I'm thinking SO many ******** crazy things right now it's not even funny. Like:

A. "The Day after tomorrow" scenario; Where Gaia goes through this terrible Ice Age, and Edmund goes to Gambino to save Gino with two of his good mates. And in the end Ian hooks up with Sasha, knocks her up, and that would be the end of it.
Edit: Actually, let's throw some "Trueblood" in there, because Moira needs a happy ending too, right? She and Louie get together in the end. Because, let's face it, they were interesting together. (Or at least I thought so.)

B. "The Core" scenario; Where the planet is all ******** up, and Edmund has to restart the planet's core back up, but let's toss in a "War of the worlds" (The original. Not the shitty version with Tom Cruise) bit; They have to restart the planet's core while dealing with a Zurg invasion. Only Edmund saves the whole planet, because he's totally badass.

Or

C. "The Lion King" (first one) scenario between the Kuros and the Von Helsons; Only The Kuros take over Gaia, and things don't turn out shitty like when Scar took over Pride rock. Things actually get better for Gaia- Dark Elves actually get a little more respect. But that would be kinda bad because Edmund would die at the end.

OR!

D. A mixture of: "A Bronx Tale" and "Goodfellas" with a mixture of "The Lion King". . . [/forgot where i was going with that last one] I just know that it would be completely crazy, and there would be LOTS of lulz to be had.

☠ ☠ "Alright, now you may talk." ☠ ☠

Wintry Dragon

Existential Existence
A mali

That's so quick and uninteresting crying spice it up man. although i guess it's kind of easy...
The truth: it actually came from old rival Neo Pets? One the ground you see colored glass balls that look like these.
User Image whee

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

Someone probably would have dug up Johnny K. Gambino for his Twinkie eyebrows so they could sell them on the Market and make millions.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I Sinistro I

Hmmmm. . . I'm thinking SO many ******** crazy things right now it's not even funny. Like:

A. "The Day after tomorrow" scenario; Where Gaia goes through this terrible Ice Age, and Edmund goes to Gambino to save Gino with two of his good mates. And in the end Ian hooks up with Sasha, knocks her up, and that would be the end of it.
Edit: Actually, let's throw some "Trueblood" in there, because Moira needs a happy ending too, right? She and Louie get together in the end. Because, let's face it, they were interesting together. (Or at least I thought so.)

B. "The Core" scenario; Where the planet is all ******** up, and Edmund has to restart the planet's core back up, but let's toss in a "War of the worlds" (The original. Not the shitty version with Tom Cruise) bit; They have to restart the planet's core while dealing with a Zurg invasion. Only Edmund saves the whole planet, because he's totally badass.

Or

C. "The Lion King" (first one) scenario between the Kuros and the Von Helsons; Only The Kuros take over Gaia, and things don't turn out shitty like when Scar took over Pride rock. Things actually get better for Gaia- Dark Elves actually get a little more respect. But that would be kinda bad because Edmund would die at the end.

OR!

D. A mixture of: "A Bronx Tale" and "Goodfellas" with a mixture of "The Lion King". . . [/forgot where i was going with that last one] I just know that it would be completely crazy, and there would be LOTS of lulz to be had.

Ending with Ian and Sasha having a child is really interesting. So much drama! I could dig it.
Looks like a the end-of-the-world scenario seems like a popular concept XD

the lion king scenario sounds okay....i'm a vamp sympathizer myself but a new race taking over the world...holy moley

/not a movie buff but i'm going to assume you mean some sort of mafia style takeover of the world?

heh heh why not mix A with D? that would be kind of cool.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
A mali
The truth: it actually came from old rival Neo Pets? One the ground you see colored glass balls that look like these.
User Image whee

i don't understand that picture and you have me stumped but uh...okay emo

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
+[Skarekrow]+
Someone probably would have dug up Johnny K. Gambino for his Twinkie eyebrows so they could sell them on the Market and make millions.

LOL you had me laughing at his 'twinkie' eyebrows rofl omfg grave robbing rofl

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
Existential Existence
Ending with Ian and Sasha having a child is really interesting. So much drama! I could dig it.
Looks like a the end-of-the-world scenario seems like a popular concept XD

the lion king scenario sounds okay....i'm a vamp sympathizer myself but a new race taking over the world...holy moley

/not a movie buff but i'm going to assume you mean some sort of mafia style takeover of the world?

heh heh why not mix A with D? that would be kind of cool.

Only them having a kid would be like an "oops" kind of thing (I always did see Sasha as one of those "dumb blonde" types).

OR! Let's mix all of that together, but let's throw in a "Who framed Roger Rabbit?" kind of ending. I hope you've seen "Who framed Roger Rabbit?" XD LOL!

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

Existential Existence
+[Skarekrow]+

LOL you had me laughing at his 'twinkie' eyebrows rofl omfg grave robbing rofl
It painted quite the metal image in my head.
xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces