Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rats_have_rights
FinalMasterM
I just wish he'd notice all the monies I'm giving him and say "Hell, I'll give Final his panties on his head" and make me one ******** happy Gaian xd

There should be a rule added: Donate $200+ get your item design made lickity split. I mean it seems far right? With 200 smackers in lanzers hands, the possabilitys of upgrades and buying some ramen noodles are almost endless!
Hmmm

.10 a pack of ramen
2.50 for 1 donation letter
1 donation = 25 packs of ramen
200.00 = 80 donation letters
80 x 25 = 2,000 packs of Ramen
4 Packs a day = 500 days worth of Ramen.
I like the wings...
FinalMasterM
Rats_have_rights
FinalMasterM
I just wish he'd notice all the monies I'm giving him and say "Hell, I'll give Final his panties on his head" and make me one ******** happy Gaian xd

There should be a rule added: Donate $200+ get your item design made lickity split. I mean it seems far right? With 200 smackers in lanzers hands, the possabilitys of upgrades and buying some ramen noodles are almost endless!
Hmmm

.10 a pack of ramen

Haha, Do you do all this math in your head, or just with that computer calculator thing.
I like the butterfly wings...don't really care for the arachnid thingy. I'm not supposed to donate but I got my kittty for free from Teh Ebil One. xd
Rats_have_rights
FinalMasterM
Rats_have_rights
FinalMasterM

Hmmm

.10 a pack of ramen

Haha, Do you do all this math in your head, or just with that computer calculator thing.
In my head xd Did I make any mistakes?
I eat a lot of ramen myself, I basicly have too with me donating so much to Gaia xd
Crap
I should have bought a letter in advance
I could have saked a k

OH

and gaia ate my 2.50
gonk
Dont like them much....hoping for better stuff
FinalMasterM
Rats_have_rights
FinalMasterM
Rats_have_rights
FinalMasterM

Hmmm

.10 a pack of ramen

In my head xd Did I make any mistakes?
I eat a lot of ramen myself, I basicly have too with me donating so much to Gaia xd

Nope! All correct! xd
I think these items are stupid *huggles his minis and devil tail* But hey, if the masses like em then good for Gaia, it'll bring in more donations over the next few days.
GREMLYN LIKES THE WINGS! ^___^
I was suppose to get one but my main account got blocked. stare
Shad()w
I think these items are stupid *huggles his minis and devil tail* But hey, if the masses like em then good for Gaia, it'll bring in more donations over the next few days.

who dosen't like Minis and Devil Tails though?

Shameless Conversationalist

What do I think of the new items, well, I want to beat myself with a shoe or a rolled up newspaper when I'm in the spider legs. As for the butterfly wings, I think Steely Dan put it best when they said, "Maybe he's a fairy?"

*Curls up in a corner of musical old school and cries*
Cat-chan
Shad()w

who dosen't like Minis and Devil Tails though?

Both minis and the devil tail are cool *envy*

The butterfly wings are cool, but the arachnid armor doesn't look all that appealing. I usually donate $10, but donated only $5 this time.

Every once in awhile donation items aren't as popular *cough*pajamas*cough*
Fukazeshin
What do I think of the new items, well, I want to beat myself with a shoe or a rolled up newspaper when I'm in the spider legs. As for the butterfly wings, I think Steely Dan put it best when they said, "Maybe he's a fairy?"

*Curls up in a corner of musical old school and cries*

Steely Dan heart
Rikki don't loose that number

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out