Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 12, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

I just wanted to know what others thought of Community discussion!!! I like it because you can talk about lots of interesting things!! What do you think?
Love it. Thinking of making this my main board.

There are way too many people using this board for chatterbox kinds of things, and the occasional person making an AT rate me thread mistaking this place for the subforum at the top.

It could do with a better forum announcment/sticky. I'm not sure what it's got in the way of having a specific mod for the board, but if it doesn't have on, there ought to be one just for this board to move the AT/chatterbox sort of threads.
I'm glad that there is finally a forum for NPC and story related discussions. That is really what keeps me coming back to Gaia. I like the characters and their agonizingly slow moving story. xd Before the GCD was opened there was really no place to talk about them though, at least outside of the events themselves, but those were only a few days every couple of months. This permanent place is much better for the rest of the days.

This is officially my stomping grounds now.
Ariel Palaz
I'm glad that there is finally a forum for NPC and story related discussions. That is really what keeps me coming back to Gaia. I like the characters and their agonizingly slow moving story. xd Before the GCD was opened there was really no place to talk about them though, at least outside of the events themselves, but those were only a few days every couple of months. This permanent place is much better for the rest of the days.

This is officially my stomping grounds now.

xd yeah, teh story around here moves slower than DBZ
I love talking about the NPCs. I'm still a newbie here, so I've been learning a lot. I love the gossip too. wink
It's alright....but then again, I'm not a regular and have to farmiliarize myself with Gaian customs and rules and everything in general...maybe once I'm up on things it'll seem more "important" or something...but I like the idea, definately!
For me, GCD = home! I do most of my lurking and posting in this forum!
I heart it!
I'm becoming quite a regular here xDDD I've already made some friends here, and this is the only place I ever go anymore. ;__; I wuv this board. But we need someone to filter out all the misplaced threads. >_o I've reported about 5 misplaceds in the last half hour or so xDD
I don't know ....
hyoi
But we need someone to filter out all the misplaced threads. >_o I've reported about 5 misplaceds in the last half hour or so xDD

AH! so you're the one who keeps beating me to the report button! I've managed to get like 4 in about 40 mins...
this place makes me tired.

*yawn*
Sky_Larke
this place makes me tired.

*yawn*

Then go somewhere else, no one makes you stay/be somewhere you don't want to be on Gaia. biggrin
Or, maybe you could just use a nap? Why don't you go lie down, the internet can be a dangerous thing to the sleep deprived. Ironically 9 times out of 10 it's the same reason that they are sleep deprived in the first place! blaugh
It's my new nesting grounds when I lurk throughout Gaia.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff