Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Fashionista

User Image
Ooooh, Gaians! Isn't there a special spring in your step this season? Why, it's time to file your taxes! Those W-4 forms have arrived, haven't they? Don't deny it! You've had them sitting on a forlorn corner of your desk, dreading that blessed day you deliver them to a certified GRS tax preparer. A hero not unlike myself will cross the t's, dot the i's, and even draw a tiny piece of shiny Gaia Gold above the lowercase j's. Take a deep breath: That's the smell of math adding up! In commemoration of my favorite time of the year, please enjoy a special promotional gift. I *ahem* do remind you that my services are available for all of your tax-related needs.

What will the next Chance Item be? Nobody is quite sure, but you’ll get the first crack at it with February's Advance Chance On the day of the next CI release, you’ll be able to open your bundle and start reaping the rewards of your CIs hours before they’re released to the general public, so you can start listing items on the Marketplace when hardly anyone has their hands on them yet.

Ah,well, "gift" is such a subjective word. Surely you didn't expect for me to give this to you for free! I'm a man of revenue, dear Gaians. I've actually sent this item as a consignment product to La Victoire, so you can check it out there! Enjoy!

User Image
It's open now! Go here to see the items.

Memoirii's Bae

Stone-cold Girl

I wanna say something lovey-dovey related, but that's probably too obvious[ly wrong].

So hhmmm maybe something pop culture related.
I would love for them to give us a taste of Japanese culture and fashion emotion_dowant

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

i'm gonna say.....

another tailored star RIG. REMADE ITEMS YEAAAAAH. cause that's definitly maddie hatter remake.

i hope there's gonna be a lot of male items this round, because almost everything we get is female and if they wanna genderbend, they only have the female stuff to do it.
unless they just want to remake every female item then i'm just gonna sit and emo

Haunting Dreamer

Even though the most obvious theme is something to do with a love story, I'm secretly hoping for a rig that has some new martial arts items. I loved the fighter and ursine items with it's recolors, even hooligan, Ground breaker etc. to some extent and more recently that Songxi item, but there just can't be enough poses around.

Versatile Fashionista

Cocoskitten
I wanna say something lovey-dovey related, but that's probably too obvious[ly wrong].

I would love for them to give us a taste of Japanese culture and fashion emotion_dowant

i would love that as well, but i don't think we're gonna see it. i've been trying to point gaia towards that for the longest. i have yet to see oiran style attempted and accurate geisha items. i'm tired of kimono having one sleeve missing or sleeves not made on the square-shaped japanese kimono style.

Versatile Fashionista

minghii
i'm gonna say.....

another tailored star RIG. REMADE ITEMS YEAAAAAH. cause that's definitly maddie hatter remake.

i hope there's gonna be a lot of male items this round, because almost everything we get is female and if they wanna genderbend, they only have the female stuff to do it.
unless they just want to remake every female item then i'm just gonna sit and emo

i'm kinda getting tired of past rigs being redone when i know there are other themes they can do. i've even given them some, but i have yet to see them attempted. i'm sure we would all love a samurai themed rig or maybe a kabuki rig.

Versatile Fashionista

CreativeVision
Even though the most obvious theme is something to do with a love story, I'm secretly hoping for a rig that has some new martial arts items. I loved the fighter and ursine items with it's recolors, even hooligan, Ground breaker etc. to some extent and more recently that Songxi item, but there just can't be enough poses around.

i wouldn't mind a martial arts rig. biggrin

Memoirii's Bae

Stone-cold Girl

lR lE lD
Cocoskitten

i would love that as well, but i don't think we're gonna see it. i've been trying to point gaia towards that for the longest. i have yet to see oiran style attempted and accurate geisha items. i'm tired of kimono having one sleeve missing or sleeves not made on the square-shaped japanese kimono style.

they also got those kimono dresses that are waayyy too sexualized, showing hella cleavage and bare shoulders and all.

The only decent one I recall was that princess...Kagura, was it? I think the colors on the original were fantastic. Not too much of fan of the later recolor(s?) that was just really badly done emotion_facepalm

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

lR lE lD
minghii
i'm gonna say.....

i'm kinda getting tired of past rigs being redone when i know there are other themes they can do. i've even given them some, but i have yet to see them attempted. i'm sure we would all love a samurai themed rig or maybe a kabuki rig.
i can always hope for my selfish needs of having one based on the lunar new year. i want some chinese clothing o Ao

but that's definitly maddie hatter up there. i like items remake still. they're interesting.

Questionable Warlord

I agree with minghii. This definitely looks like a maddie hatter remake and I wouldn't mind seeing items being redone as long as they genderbend them too (and don't make male items look so girly). I'm just hoping for a lot of backgrounds, accessories (simple black cross necklace) and some new nifty mods.

Versatile Fashionista

Cocoskitten
lR lE lD
Cocoskitten

they also got those kimono dresses that are waayyy too sexualized, showing hella cleavage and bare shoulders and all.

The only decent one I recall was that princess...Kagura, was it? I think the colors on the original were fantastic. Not too much of fan of the later recolor(s?) that was just really badly done emotion_facepalm

yeah the cleavage isn't necessary and actually showing the back of the neck is like showing cleavage but most people love to draw the kimono where it dips down around the shoulders which is okay but i get tired of seeing at times. i'm just tired of us getting the same thing over and over again. i have said so many times that we need sleeves that are actually square-shaped. every time i see a kimono on here it either has one sleeve off, shaped like a regular sleeve that looks like it could go to a blouse, or the sleeves are triangle shaped and are shaped like hanfu sleeves. it's like no one even stopped to look at what a japanese kimono really looks like and how it's really worn. it's ok that they are doing fantasy looks but i would like some accuracy items at times. we also need oiran style on here along with oiran wigs and geisha katsura wigs. all i see are the maiko wigs for the apprentice geisha. the obi was drawn wrong for the maiko. those obi are tied for a trained geisha appearance.

yeah the hime kaguya item was done nicely. i like the orange and the pink one. is this the one you're talking about? http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/50917

Versatile Fashionista

minghii
lR lE lD
minghii
i'm gonna say.....

i can always hope for my selfish needs of having one based on the lunar new year. i want some chinese clothing o Ao

but that's definitly maddie hatter up there. i like items remake still. they're interesting.

i think we need a new style for this year and then they can remake some of the past items some other time. i have yet to see accurately made japanese clothing when it comes down to the geisha look. whenever japanese clothing is attempted it is always made wrong for us. i would seriously love to see a rig with kabuki, oiran, geisha, japanese folklore, thai dancer items and chinese opera items. we really need this to come to gaia.

Versatile Fashionista

BIacksmith
I agree with minghii. This definitely looks like a maddie hatter remake and I wouldn't mind seeing items being redone as long as they genderbend them too (and don't make male items look so girly). I'm just hoping for a lot of backgrounds, accessories (simple black cross necklace) and some new nifty mods.

since maddie hatter looks circusy do you think the circus will be returning? that's one style i never get tired of xD. i love me some monsieur loyal. maybe we'll get an alice in wonderland theme this time.

Mewling Inquisitor

10,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Edward 100
An arachnophobia item with grey-purple-black fur collars and leg hair! wink

Unno Rokuro's Kouhai

Anxious Yandere

39,650 Points
  • Yandere Enthusiast 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
I'm thinking since maddie hatter is already a remade item, Maybe a remake of haigha's madness? ( it looks like the hat is similar to the hat in haigha's)
Something revolving around love seems like it would be cliché, maybe something for Chinese new year?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff