Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Wolf

14,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
I think Sister of sin is the only actual MC I've been interested in for a while. I love the eyes.

Witty Lover

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100
I'm shocked that there are not many posts.

guess another user got to it first!

HoIly's Bae

Romantic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I enjoyed it o.o I'll wear mine after it's not so now. lol

Lunatic

I don't care for them, personally. They're not useful and I'm sick of this one wing s**t or giving us two wings while one looks nice and the other is gimp.

Feral Seeker

21,525 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Carl 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I like them, and although the one wing schtick to keep us from having cheap backwings is irritating, I don't mind because these have to be the best MCs we've had in years. Really.

I'm just sad that we're not going to see this level of quality again until another milestone anniversary.

Sister of Sin hair is an absolute mess, though. Can't stand it.

Tricky Cat

minaminolover
I'm shocked that there are not many posts.

guess another user got to it first!

Oh gosh, don't start that.

Lonely Lunatic

None of them are to my taste, but they sell well. But they seem to be a lot better looking than recent MCs. I just wish the Monthly Collectables were as nice looking as some of the Premium Chance items.

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
I really love them! whee Just had to play around with some items to get the wings to work. I think I did alright...haven't done a light/dark avi in a long while. Just need the halo. 3nodding

Unforgiving Gaian

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
I make them work. Very nicely done. I am happy we got 3 MCs. Been a while since we've had that happen.

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Not very impressed. It's nice of them to go back to their roots, but this month's isn't for me.

Generous Ladykiller

8,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
It's a meh to me nothing for me be using i was kinda hoping something summer theme but i guess not...

Froggy's Waifu

Stalker

23,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
I don't know if I'll ever wear them, but they're pretty cool. June MCs are always something to look forward to. 3nodding

Kawaii Lunatic

I'm having very mixed feelings about this.
On one hand they're beautiful, nicely pixelated and overall incredibly awesome.
On the other hand they're very special and I don't really see me being able to actually use them.
Also, the fact they aren't clear angel/demon but a mix is throwing me off ever so slightly.

Gracious Prophet

17,925 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Battery 500
I like them, I think they're beautiful and well done.
But I wont be purchasing them this month! sad

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
I think they look pretty good.

I'm not peeing my pants over them, but that's okay. I'm happy to see a lot of people really excited by them and using them in great ways.

I'm... kinda disappointed that the Brother of Virtue's eyes look so awful on darker skinned avatars though. The Artists have to remember to test items on ALL skin tones. I have three mule accounts that have dark skin bases and I like to dress 'em up pretty. A lot of eye mods end up looking bad on darker skin bases. Please remember to test on dark skin bases, guys.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff