Welcome to Gaia! ::

must resist urge to flame!
Dexys_midnight_runners
Just curious, that's all. Just letting people express themselves, and lose their steam.

*And I'm aware of the fact someone will post "Stupid noobs who post crap about "why you hate Gaia""

I hate its defiance towards prfctionism! I must have every item! sweatdrop Nah, not really...well kind. But I don't hte aanything about gaia...oh wait. Sushi, Truffle, Cheese, Chocolate, Varrious Slvaes of th aforementiooned, need I go on?
that people are really weird.... xp
Lets see...everything in the stores cost 10000000 ******** gold...and you dont get s**t for gold when you do things like post and s**t....
Klypso
I can't get money really fast.

the more u type the more money u get its ovis look i get money right nowfor telin u that sweet huh! ninja twisted ninja
kidtrunksgt3
Klypso
I can't get money really fast.

the more u type the more money u get its ovis look i get money right nowfor telin u that sweet huh! ninja twisted ninja

ovis?
...no the more you type has nothing to do with it you get the same amount of gold for one word as you do for 1000 words.
<center>the sushi database. D:

the stupid gIrLs chaInEd 2 dA wALL gUyZZ p1ck 1!! threads, they should be banned. admis want to stop cybering, so ban the place most cyberers(sp?) meet.

the stupid idiotic 11-13 year olds. A lot of them are the gaians who go to the threads stated ^. i am 13 mind you, and i don't go to those threads, so i can't say that everyone that is 11-13 goes to them.

the people who aim/ym/msn/icq/insertotheIMserverhere you trying to cyber you, begging you, or asking to see you on webcam.

all those dumb people who go "i need a gurl freidn" - only for the sake of having one, and they take the first girl to post on the thread. neutral

houses. okay, they were cool for about a day. then they got old, lame, and boring. if you could walk around in them or something equally as cool, i might actually spend some gold on them. but all they are is a stupid little pixel thing that you can buy 'furniture' - may i add you cannot use this furniture. what kind of of conspiracy is this? - and put it in. there, thats it. nothing more. ooh how amazing, i have more furni that y000h.

cleavage quest threads, wtf?

the fact that sealed letters are not 6.5k each in the marketplace. damn you market inflation.
mad stupid posts.
In no special order:

-Liam fangirls

OMG LIAM IS GINO
OMG LIAM IS IAN
OMG LIAM IS THE EASTER BUNNY
OMG LIAM IS GAY
OMG OMG OMG
omg stfu. gonk

-"ZOMG BOYZ CH41N3D 2 WALZ GRRLZ PIK" threads.
Gah.

-The "Meredith is Labtech X" theory.
Meredith and Labtech X are two of my favorite NPCs.
I'd really hope they're not the same people.

-People who type in Yellow or Cyan font color.
Especially when I'm on at night and the only light on is the computer monitor.
It burns. gonk
The massive amounts of stubborn, hippipritical, and ignorant noobies that have massed into the GCD, GD, Exchange and the AT. (My precious home destroyed)
What I hate about Gaia?

The outrageous economy. o___o; The speed at which items become more and more expensive BY THE SECOND... the fact that, unless you have an old item, you have no chance in hell ever to get any of the other old items, unless you somehow earn 100k a month, or something.... It's .... unreal....

I bought my Nitemare scarf for 70k.... and.... they're going for over.... 200k... no.... I thought I saw 500k now.... I mean holy hell..... That scares me.... and it's not fair for a lot of newer members that will never be able to come up with that amount of gold....
Fyrsiel
What I hate about Gaia?

The outrageous economy. o___o; The speed at which items become more and more expensive BY THE SECOND... the fact that, unless you have an old item, you have no chance in hell ever to get any of the other old items, unless you somehow earn 100k a month, or something.... It's .... unreal....

I bought my Nitemare scarf for 70k.... and.... they're going for over.... 200k... no.... I thought I saw 500k now.... I mean holy hell..... That scares me.... and it's not fair for a lot of newer members that will never be able to come up with that amount of gold....

yea.. i'll never be able to make enough for the angelic sash.. even though i've been saving letters for a year, etc etc.. crying

other than that, i guess my biggest beef is the constant hanging, whether it's posting or just going to another link.. gonk
ninja None of your business. 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces