Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inflation. At this rate I will never be able to get a chain wallet. Grr.
The amount of time it takes to build up gold.
Pssh.
mxc

7) The Chocolate Database, they gave a good thing a bad name.

I think that Lanzer named the databases after things around him.

"Damn, this suchi is good. Now, what to name this new database..."

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
I think we should have weapons on Gaia...like swords and guns!! Maybe even cooler outfits. And what's with the Love Store in Barton??
I dont like the fact that people come on Gaia so that they can complain about theyre problems. And that people here at Gaia are trying too fend away noobs when noobs can occasionly be nice people trying too find theyre way around this new-to-them place.
I'm friggin' sick and tired of people who do nothing but complain about Gaia.

Its not dying.

And yes, its kind of glitchy, but not drastically.

I really wish people would just shut up about it!
i hate how everything is so over priced!
I'm not thrilled about the people who think flaming is the solution to everything. neutral ;

Familiar Friend

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
1. The people that use the term "noob" to describe others. Seems... immature to me.
2. The people who PM me to tell me I'm hot, but really mean my pixels are hot.. and then proceed to ask for donations.
3. The elitist nature of so many users.
4. How everybody always feels the need to turn everything into a contest. Why can't we all just sit around, chat, and enjoy eachothers company without having to decide who's the nicest, and most popular, and richest, and funniest, etc.!?
5. How people only want to talk to me because of the items I own.
6. The great amount of nagging it takes to get somebody to fix a glitch associated with my account.
7. The fact they've fixed the fishing game so you can devote an eternity to it and still not catch a single rare fish.
8. Whores and those that encourage them.
9. The ads. They make me grumpy.
10. People who don't capitalize sentences. It makes me feel like I'm reading one big, long sentence instead of a paragraph. gonk
Let me list some:
-The n00bs
-The chatspeak(that comes with the n00bs)
-The Sushi database
-The people who have absolutely no tolerence for some group of intelligent people
-All those unused names that have been only used once since they were created; and that's when they were created
-The random PMs I get. For example wanting underpriced items I have on me and donation requests.
The list goes on. I'm just braindead right now.
People, n00bs and newbies to the AT, who come in and ask for a rate when they're wearing one freakin' item. Read the stickies, damnit! They should read them everywhere anyway! scream stressed Arg... not having puncuation/grammer bothers me too.

Okay, I'm done. 3nodding
flamers,n00bs,whores, and "ninjas"
>.> the onlt things I don't like are the attacks from Sushi and the lack of plot updating...

Snowfriend Decorator

7,850 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
Gino Freakin' Gambino.

He whines too much,for being Gambino's Son.

I just want to kick him in the Crotch.
lol here's a bit that will make people think I'm stupid and the beggars will come flying to me sweatdrop

>The fact I can't use L337 because I would be called a noob
>People who don't donate because they think everyone is a noob
>The april foil's day event will not end!
>And the people who say people who call themselves gothic are wrong 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces