Welcome to Gaia! ::

Let's see, Meyoki, for one, the "Girls in cages, guyz let them out", threads, people who cannot use proper grammar, beggars, and all-in-all, newbies.
Fleet_Goddess
Let's see, Meyoki, for one, the "Girls in cages, guyz let them out", threads, people who cannot use proper grammar, beggars, and all-in-all, newbies.

I hate those, I also hate people who resurect dead topics for no reason.
I dont like how i cant earn money any other way besides walking around and selling stuff sweatdrop
Maico2010
I dont like how i cant earn money any other way besides walking around and selling stuff sweatdrop
isnt that the meaning of gaia?..but you've got a good point there.
it's hard to get money.... crying

Familiar Elder

I hate whiners. x_x People who complain about things that admins can fix but it would ruin the experience for other people.
Klypso
I can't get money really fast.

i like those clothes when do they come off heart

Dedicated Friend

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
The overflowing of threads in wrong forums, Gaia's constant bugs every time they update the site, the sushi/truffle/cheese/noodle/rice/whatever else database errors.
FOX SETS!!! stressed

And of course, you can't forget those hoards of inuyasha n00bs.
Uh...... To tell you the truth, I hate flamers. If they just left the n00bs alone, they would become..... Well... Normal. I rather think, that, flamers are the n00bs. Sure, go ahead, flame me! I don't care. You're just a little n00b in my mind. Flamers, are the ones to be flamed.

Thank you.
-n00bs including people who act like n00bs even though they may not be "new"
-threads posted in the wrong forum
-people begging for gold
-people who have sigs questing for pretty much every single item on Gaia
-the site being down all the god damn time, screw you SUSHI DATABASE!
-the majority of people who can't take a joke, don't get sarcasm and have no decent sense of humor
-housing, wtf?
-the price of everything
-all the 12 and 13 year olds who ask questions in serious discussion like "OMG wutz a period!?" and "shuld we hav s3x!!1"
-people complaing about picking on n00bs
-people who talk lIkE tHiS or lyk dis cuz itz c00l, so basically n00bs again
-the fact that my sig isn't allowed to show
-people who make meaningless boring topics
nothing biggrin
muffspro
nothing biggrin

I hate you. domokun

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
I hate the gay/bi/lez people.

Now, before you hate me; let me voice why.

Okay, you like the same sex. Whatever. Your life, you live it. Not a problem. What I don't like is that most gay/bi/lez people (I'm not saying all) have to act like they want to fight about it or just say it just to say it.

Examples (I've seen these examples in sigs over this week):

"I'm gay and if anyone has a problem with it they can ******** off"
- Um.........why is this person trying to pick a fight? I never said anything......

"I'm lesbian, pride power!"
- Okay........good for you. Your point is?

I just find it kinda wierd when people post these things in theire sigs. I like cake, but do you see me placing "I like cake, so screw off," or "Cake is yummy" in my sig? I KNOW this is such a trivial matter, but I just needed to say it. Now let the flooding of my inbox with flame PM's.......begin! >.<;;
[Makata]
I hate the gay/bi/lez people.

Now, before you hate me; let me voice why.

Okay, you like the same sex. Whatever. Your life, you live it. Not a problem. What I don't like is that most gay/bi/lez people (I'm not saying all) have to act like they want to fight about it or just say it just to say it.

Examples (I've seen these examples in sigs over this week):

"I'm gay and if anyone has a problem with it they can ******** off"
- Um.........why is this person trying to pick a fight? I never said anything......

"I'm lesbian, pride power!"
- Okay........good for you. Your point is?

I just find it kinda wierd when people post these things in theire sigs. I like cake, but do you see me placing "I like cake, so screw off," or "Cake is yummy" in my sig? I KNOW this is such a trivial matter, but I just needed to say it. Now let the flooding of my inbox with flame PM's.......begin! >.<;;

AMEN!
The funny thing is if I announced that I was straight in my sig and proud I'd probably get flamed.....ooo not a bad idea.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff