Welcome to Gaia! ::

so this is essentially just a more direct version of the avatar system?

Mysterious Trickster

Honestly? It's OK. It doesn't hurt my eyes, and there aren't many threads using this new feature. Maybe it's because of the GC price tag? ::shrugs::

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Target acquired. "

»»» So far I only see two threads using it and I already hate it. It unbalances the page and if enough threads start using it and picking different backgrounds the forums are going to look disgustingly untidy and unorganized.

I also cannot seem to adblock the banners, which irritates me very much. I do not wish to look at these colorful banners. Is there a way I can remove them from view?

" Shutting down. "

Dedicated Seeker

I would have much, much more appreciated a 'BUMP' button like they have on Ernya. So instead of posting 'Bump' all the time, you could simply press the button every half an hour. If it were cheaper to use, or you could use it on an already created thread, I would consider it. As it stands now, it's useless to me. Actually, it's useless to most Petitions created before it's release, since they'd have to create a new thread AND get all the signatures back, since without the posts, you can't prove the people actually signed.

Destructive Bunny

It kinda annoys me. I love ad block.

10,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Thread Flip 150
What a waste.

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

Steamyboi
Also when you already made a thread i don't like that there isn't an option to make it in to a fancy thread ! what's up with that?

The AtA tonight said it should be available for already made threads in the future, like maybe a week? Don't quote me on that part, but still..

I don't like the feature either way. Maybe if there was a gold sink option instead of or in addition to the GC option. I would never spend 100gc on a thread!

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Starshine
" Target acquired. "

»»» Did you manage to adblock the banners? I could not get my adblock to target them. emotion_8c

" Shutting down. "

Destructive Bunny

Aperture Sentry Turret
Starshine
" Target acquired. "

»»» Did you manage to adblock the banners? I could not get my adblock to target them. emotion_8c

" Shutting down. "

Sure, I just used
||s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/forum/pmp/*

Worked fine 3nodding

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Starshine
Aperture Sentry Turret
Starshine
http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/7073/turretpost.png" Target acquired. "

" Shutting down. "

Sure, I just used
||s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/forum/pmp/*
Worked fine 3nodding
" Target acquired. "

»»» Thank you!

" Shutting down. "

Buggy Punk

I like how a thread having more than one page causes it kind of overlap and look sloppy.

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

I don't see anything special about it except that it makes threads kinda catchy. I mean that's the use for it, but unless it's for a permanent thread, I won't be using it.
Annoying, thankfully adblock makes them considerably less annoying. emotion_awesome

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Krissim Klaw
Annoying, thankfully adblock makes them considerably less annoying. emotion_awesome

adblock is pretty much the greatest invention on the internet

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
It became annoying.
Very fast.
Like, amazingly fast.

Luckily someone already provided a way to block it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff