Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Puppy

I think it is a smart, simple way for Gaia to get rid of some of the GC users earn themselves. I'm already expecting a lot of booty grab threads to have this in use. I mean, what is the worst that could happen because of this?

Wealthy Sex Symbol

5,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Nostalgic Sea
This ... is ... Useless to me. I can make my own banners and ect...
and just bump a thread is enough for me.

well its isn't just the inside of the bubble that you can customize its the outside so it could match the inside as well

but if you like it your banners you like your banners.

Sparkling Transmutator

If only it took gold as well.
It could have been a lovely little gold sink.

suqarbabey's Husband

Loiterer

100% money grab.

Dapper Puppy

Albern Puppy
I think it is a smart, simple way for Gaia to get rid of some of the GC users earn themselves. I'm already expecting a lot of booty grab threads to have this in use. I mean, what is the worst that could happen because of this?
After typing that, I went to the Booty grab forums. Yep, already two PmP threads.

Wealthy Sex Symbol

5,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
josiv
100% money grab.
mhm most def !

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I worried its gonna end up being abused and become obnoxious sad I see a benefit for shops however.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Albern Puppy
Albern Puppy
After typing that, I went to the Booty grab forums. Yep, already two PmP threads.

CB has a couple of them XD They are really funny

Festive Investigator

looks like someone used one already i think so gaudy, and just in time for the summer event oh joy.

Denif's Bae

Amorous Vampire

19,315 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Honestly, it seems more like another way for gaia to earn more and/or help users dump some extra GC (if you're the kind of person to have extra GC laying around. I recommend saving it ;o.)

I'm guessing some people will definitely find use of it, such as booty grab threads, art shops, quest threads, etc. But, as Bornes explained, it seems like a rushed idea on Gaia's part, yet again.

Simply said, the idea has potential for some users, but I don't see myself using it.

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Steamyboi
Nostalgic Sea
This ... is ... Useless to me. I can make my own banners and ect...
and just bump a thread is enough for me.

well its isn't just the inside of the bubble that you can customize its the outside so it could match the inside as well

but if you like it your banners you like your banners.

that notice should really be more secpeif on things. w/ examples. Like for CI and stuff I swear.
But i would still find this a bit useless to me. but gaia... i guess for extra cash
But im not gonna find any use for it

personally it would be better for a gold sink than a GC thing

Dangerous Sex Symbol

It's hideous.

But congrats to people that want to waste money on that.

Fashionable Gaian

Oh my god, its so gross and unflattering.
What a waste of 100 cash. Who would actually use this?

"w0w look @ me I got a big ******** gold bar on my screen, so cool $$$$$!!!!""

Stellar Succubus

It is ridiculous.

Utterly stupid.

I really really really really hate it.

Edit: It's also ugly.

Dapper Puppy

Existential Existence
Albern Puppy
Albern Puppy

CB has a couple of them XD They are really funny
Ah, figured there would be. But, unfortunately, my body somehoe loses consciousness if I try to go to the CB. sweatdrop XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff