1 2 >

when do we want it NOW
he was the coolest
What do we want? ROCK PUPPY!

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
If you want Rock Puppy, log out and then check out www.gaiaonline.com.

He's still sat there, bobbing his head happily. You can't see him when you're logged in though, due to the changes it makes to the index page. 3nodding
when do we want it NOW

im serious
Seth Darkheart
If you want Rock Puppy, log out and then check out www.gaiaonline.com.

He's still sat there, bobbing his head happily. You can't see him when you're logged in though, due to the changes it makes to the index page. 3nodding

damn my first cause shot down in planning
hells yeah!!
sorry for the rudes ness ness
Hey, n00b with a hat, go check out the Homepage while logged out. Seriously, he's there ALL DAY LONG. Has been since the old Rock Puppy petition got sent through.
Vincent_Varialli
hells yeah!!
sorry for the rudes ness ness

its ok
RedHop
Hey, n00b with a hat, go check out the Homepage while logged out. Seriously, he's there ALL DAY LONG. Has been since the old Rock Puppy petition got sent through.

talking to yourself are you d**k
made_in_china
RedHop

gonk
Jeez, calm down. What's your problem, man? Just saying he's been on the front page since last November or so...
Imaginary_28
made_in_china
RedHop

gonk

I like your out fit soooooo nice i wan to buy one if the thingies that you have in your head.......i do not know don'tblame a girl here
nobody likes the gaia ghosts...
RedHop
Jeez, calm down. What's your problem, man? Just saying he's been on the front page since last November or so...

Well, The comment, "hey, N00b with a hat" was a bit Uncalled for.

Anyway, Let's end this thread with the VIP himself

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas