Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>I bought my penguin slippers on the ninth.

All the things I sold for them have reappeared in my inventory, so I'm assuming the slippers are going to vanish soon.

As well as my fresh grass skirt.

Boo.
didnt buy anything. NOT even a rare in this week so i wont loose that..
I got all of my outfit.

22,675 Points
  • Attracted to Chubbiness 500
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Timid 100
I bought the Blue Cargo Shorts and a Clown Nose for my mule...
From looking at my inventory the only thing I'm going to loose is the shirt I'm wearing.
I spent a lot on fishing things that I was regreting earlier, so hopefully I'll get the gold back and can buy some more clothes.
Everything on my feet and covering my hoo-ha =B That's it. And my hair was purple... 'o'
Nothing! biggrin Yay! I'm questing, so I'm just going to loose a bit of gold, and not much at that. I am SO glad I bought my sealed letter on the 8th. xD
Teragan
Nothing! biggrin Yay! I'm questing, so I'm just going to loose a bit of gold, and not much at that. I am SO glad I bought my sealed letter on the 8th. xD
scream Lucky!! I haven't bought mine yet so I have to wait ;o; I'll just barely make it till they release it @w@
Eh, I only bought the socks I'm wearing now and the soft black bra two days ago. I can easily obtain them again. razz
Limester
<center>I bought my penguin slippers on the ninth.

All the things I sold for them have reappeared in my inventory, so I'm assuming the slippers are going to vanish soon.

As well as my fresh grass skirt.

Boo.

crying That is sad but now you can buy it cheapier.
my angelic poendant wich i payed 85k for crying crying crying crying
I'm losing about 10 k, that I made and recieved, having nothing to do with the glitch gonk

7,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
*sniffle* my *sniffle* sealed envelope
700 gold I got from a friend
:edit: gonk I never got it in the first place gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash