shades
a whole bunch of housing stuff

(top that crying )
woah o.o;;
good luck getting them back XP
Ninja Headband
OMFG
Given Bear PJs.

But I still want the rollback 3nodding Really, it was necessary >> People were taking advantage of it. Leaving 80 million gold in the economy isn't good.
My underwear! gonk

*covers private areas protectively*
Hm..My sister was leaving gaia so she bought my ninja head band from me and gave it to her friend. ... eek She gave me 55k for it. (the amount of money she had) So that means..when the roll back thing happens.. i will get the headband back and the money goes back to her account? I'm so confused. crying *bought and sold so many items after the 9th* I sold a whole bunch of commons. I sold my kiki kitty for 7k I think after the 9th. *hums* Ack. I had only 40k before the 9th. And when my sister bought the headband i got about 90k. So now I'm going to be back at 40k?! *so confused* sweatdrop
edit: Does this affect the people who used the trades?
<center> I now consider myself lucky--I missed rollback; I was staying at a different house with no internet for the most part. Wow.. Unless I got my racoon tail (GB) on the 9th.. I missed all of it. Even then, I mean.. It's a racoon tail.. I don't really care.. </center>
I don't actually think I brought anything. Maybe a white beret, but I can buy that again if I did buy it after the 9th O:

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I'm really mad about this whole rollback
I've been a member since the 8th and I have the clothes I had then back not the peasant clothes but some other stuff I bought and I had like no gold then too. This sucks.
nothing but i made like 7,000 gold though crying
A sealed letter for 5,000g crying
if it had been the 4 days before that i would be happy. but i've had to go through my PMs and find out who bought what from me and for how much. they eren't happy when the stuff came back to me but i'm selling it again for the same price. (i usesd the proper money, not a stupid price) so all i lost i can get back. buti think that this collar came on the 8th so i'm safe.
I'm not sure, but I think I didn't start until after the 9th so I'm pretty much out of almost everything, (not that I had much but still). I hope I don't go nakie on the boards like some people. redface

Wintry Dragon

I didn't buy anything but I stand to lose some donation money given to me. sweatdrop
i got my sealed envolopse on monday which was beore then and they were the last things i bought so nothing. sold a couple of fishing hats so i have them back to sell again. lucky me
surprised Nothing I can't get back...clown nose, buck teeth, pink sleeping cap and purple flashion top/skirt/shoes... blaugh
Looks like 1/4 of what i'm wearing is gone from my inventory sad
I do hope i can get back my gold so i can buy them again..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff