Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have just seen a new bar, with a question mark at the end of it. His mansion is now built, now, what is he planning next?

Ideas-

1. Could Gambino be gathering an army? -silly_boy
2. Is Gambino trying to annoy the sisters into coming to Isle de Gambino?- silly_boy
3. Gambino is gonna build a better mansion than the sisters and make them jelous xd - silly_boy

Krissy May
He needs the other bar for heating/etc etc xd

He's going to set up another company called "******** you Von Helson sisters" and the von helsons will be so pissed that they died xd

Dorg Endo
He is building a Secret Underwater Test Facility of course! What else would a person in his position do?

DopplerZero
Well, notice we have the northern sea. I say something's going there..

Stormdust
Maybe he plans to make a theme park in a remote island?

More from you?
Cmon guys and gals!

Noob

<center>Did you notice that everyone hated Gambino with a passion before, but now they are working back for him to get it all back and probably become all evil again. -_-
User Image
yeah what is he up to..... he has the money for the mansion.... so what is he wanting more money for now? o.O
JackalFighter
<center>Did you notice that everyone hated Gambino with a passion before, but now they are working back for him to get it all back and probably become all evil again. -_-

Not meh, I supported whoever was an NPC xd .
He needs the other bar for heating/etc etc xd

He's going to set up another company called "******** you Von Helson sisters" and the von helsons will be so pissed that they died xd
ARMY. domokun
Well, notice we have the northern sea. I say something's going there..
JackalFighter

come now... evil can be just as sexy as an honest politicial
Maybe he plans to make a theme park in a remote island?
well, they have been talking about new games, but it looks like a port, or a secret underwater test facility ninja ! and they have also been talking about gaia battle system....

Nephti's Boss

Perfectionist

World Domination.
I mean, he needs a bigger house for his 12 wives.
I mean for the growing users in Gaia. Yeah that's about right. >_>
I know!!! He is gonna become the richest man on gaia again!
i hope hes building an army.... i would join.... and take down the helson sisters.
Xero01
i hope hes building an army.... i would join.... and take down the helson sisters.

Very unlikely though, but it would be sweet if that happened 3nodding .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff