Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Hoarder

20bil wth Gaia emotion_facepalm
EDIT; 1694 items wow

Desirable Cutie-Pie

Over 25 bil.

Tipsy Lunatic

tektek isn't actually a reliable source unless you just wanna flaunt a number.

I haven't done that worth thing for forever so I don't know what it would say. But I do know that all my highest ticket items are items I would never part with. So it might as well say 0k

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Found 1823 items worth a total of ~29,194,351,828 gold.

So like...nothing in today's economy.
Then again it doesn't count pure and I've got some mythrill coins in storage.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

13,450 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Found 2435 items worth a total of ~47,876,179,575 gold.

I went from about 190m pre-inflation to that. I also know I have about 6-7b worth in my mules. The numbers aren't very accurate, but still... I've been recording my worth since the whole Flynn business started and it's quite terrifying to watch.

I wish I could just give it all away and be done with this site, but curiosity keeps me checking in regularly and I love my stuff too much to give it away.

Trash Witch

something like 13bil but tektek is super duper inaccurate sooooo...

Ruthless Businesswoman

8,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Probably a lot.

Devoted Husband

Asuia

BridgeChan

allegoriest

Ha! ...It would appear that I'm in good company! I've only just started collecting them... the other day, in fact. I've Twyla and Dot Dead Gorgeous Spectra, who I'm going to have to exchange for a new one, because one of her leg seams is split and her elbows make her seem unfittingly exciteable by the way the flop around. ...I plan to pick up a second Twyla at some point, because I originally bought these with the intent of cannibalizing the parts and making a custom of a character of mine. Instead, I've become very attached to them as they are, and plan to pick up Howleen/Clawdeen and Honey Swamp on Monday. ...I... I lack self-control. I really, terribly do.

... I'm torn on taking this one back, though. I know it's just a doll, and I've only had it a day, but, bah, I've attached!

(... This is making me laugh, because I could see my character Sam being exactly this attached to dolls himself. I'm reading every word I'm typing in his voice. rofl Giant dork he is. )

On-topic: I don't think it's even worth it to try and calculate one's worth at all, anymore. It fluctuates too wildly, sometimes hundreds of millions in a day. There is no longer any accurate measure whatsoever.

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Janine Melnitz
I think Gaia's inflation broke Tektek's inspector.

this

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Samuel Elias Carswell
Asuia

BridgeChan

allegoriest

Ha! ...It would appear that I'm in good company! I've only just started collecting them... the other day, in fact. I've Twyla and Dot Dead Gorgeous Spectra, who I'm going to have to exchange for a new one, because one of her leg seams is split and her elbows make her seem unfittingly exciteable by the way the flop around. ...I plan to pick up a second Twyla at some point, because I originally bought these with the intent of cannibalizing the parts and making a custom of a character of mine. Instead, I've become very attached to them as they are, and plan to pick up Howleen/Clawdeen and Honey Swamp on Monday. ...I... I lack self-control. I really, terribly do.

... I'm torn on taking this one back, though. I know it's just a doll, and I've only had it a day, but, bah, I've attached!

(... This is making me laugh, because I could see my character Sam being exactly this attached to dolls himself. I'm reading every word I'm typing in his voice. rofl Giant dork he is. )

On-topic: I don't think it's even worth it to try and calculate one's worth at all, anymore. It fluctuates too wildly, sometimes hundreds of millions in a day. There is no longer any accurate measure whatsoever.

and this

Sarcastic Prophet

About 3.2 billion. I was worth approximately 30 million before gold generators were released. It's amazing.

Dapper Consumer

Tektek is wrong on many high end items, they badly need to raise the cap from 2.1 billion.

Striking Sex Symbol

Rihnn
20bil wth Gaia emotion_facepalm
EDIT; 1694 items wow

xD I just had one of those cringe moments too. Beautiful avatar btw! heart

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
something something billions.
a lot is inaccurate cause tektek is that way.
BEFORE inflation hit this year i was a few hundred million. Since inflation its like bam.

JohnKC8JZO's Wife

Sparkling Star

22,850 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Sweetest 250
It says 16 bil today, but I know I looked at it a few days ago & it was more. As other's have said, it's too variable to be accurate & with the way the gold has devalued & fluctuates is there really any point to asking how much one's inventory is worth?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff