Welcome to Gaia! ::

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Salathielly
Steeple
Yeah I usually like the accessory as well. I oly have a few i have for the sake of having.

Which ones do you like enough for the sake of having, if you feel like sharing?
Usually if it's a character like.... Asena. I have the Asena item and also the doll to make a little set. The ones I just like to collect are mermaid dolls, the fallen wish style star people, and the Hidden Ace ones.

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Steeple
Salathielly
Steeple
Yeah I usually like the accessory as well. I oly have a few i have for the sake of having.

Which ones do you like enough for the sake of having, if you feel like sharing?
Usually if it's a character like.... Asena. I have the Asena item and also the doll to make a little set. The ones I just like to collect are mermaid dolls, the fallen wish style star people, and the Hidden Ace ones.

I'm not familiar with Asena...must have come out while I wasn't paying much attention to RIGs and their items.

"Fallen Wish Style Star People." xD I like that terminology.

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Salathielly
I'm not familiar with Asena...must have come out while I wasn't paying much attention to RIGs and their items.

i can't remember, just an example. Velvetine is another.

Wellwhat else would you call them. xd

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Steeple
Salathielly

i can't remember, just an example. Velvetine is another.

Wellwhat else would you call them. xd

I was being serious...I do like it. We do have a lot of star people on Gaia, and it's hard to distinguish them. xD

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

My dolls are most certianly tiny clones of me! cat_4laugh ....You might want to put them back in their box when you go to sleep <3

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Salathielly
I was being serious...I do like it. We do have a lot of star people on Gaia, and it's hard to distinguish them. xD
Yeah I noticed a pattern and decided to continue it. 3nodding I really like their color scheme too.... also a bit nostalgic since i remember those two in the cash shop.

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Steeple
Salathielly
Yeah I noticed a pattern and decided to continue it. 3nodding I really like their color scheme too.... also a bit nostalgic since i remember those two in the cash shop.

Oh yes...*tries to remember their names*...

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Salathielly
mintaka and rigel!

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Steeple
Salathielly
mintaka and rigel!

Yes! Them! Thank you. :3

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Salathielly
Yes! Them! Thank you. :3
I did have to check the spelling.... like whether it was mitaka or riguel instead. =p

btw i really love your avatars! I can never settle on just one theme or base, so i really admire those who have a signature look.

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Steeple
I did have to check the spelling.... like whether it was mitaka or riguel instead. =p

btw i really love your avatars! I can never settle on just one theme or base, so i really admire those who have a signature look.

I am bad with spelling NPC's names. I always have to look up Brennivin, for example. Even now I'm not sure I didn't put too many n's in there. >.>;;

And thank you! I'm not the greatest avatar maker, to be honest, but I feel like I do better when I stick with a base (and don't have as many decisions to make...). I personally admire people who can completely change the style and theme of their avatars all of the time, as they always have to have their creativity turned on full blast. :3

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Salathielly
I am bad with spelling NPC's names. I always have to look up Brennivin, for example. Even now I'm not sure I didn't put too many n's in there. >.>;;

And thank you! I'm not the greatest avatar maker, to be honest, but I feel like I do better when I stick with a base (and don't have as many decisions to make...). I personally admire people who can completely change the style and theme of their avatars all of the time, as they always have to have their creativity turned on full blast. :3
Brenninennninenennivin. I used to be the same with "millennium" until i got into YGO. Don't feel too bad. ^^

I think you adapt your base very well. It feels like a person changing outfits, very memorable. And cute! heart I always think of those ears as "yours".
Aww, thanks! I tend to collect items so it's fun to play with my bloated inventory~

OG Smoker

21,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
I remember when they first introduced the SDPlus dolls. I didn't really collect them at first, I only got the few NPCs I really wanted. But now I have a lot. And several SDPlus Gaian dolls. These have become some of my favorites in my collection...

My account will be buried with my SDPlus Sterek doll... emotion_dealwithit

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Steeple
Brenninennninenennivin. I used to be the same with "millennium" until i got into YGO. Don't feel too bad. ^^

I think you adapt your base very well. It feels like a person changing outfits, very memorable. And cute! heart I always think of those ears as "yours".
Aww, thanks! I tend to collect items so it's fun to play with my bloated inventory~

I feel like I should just call him Bren, but I have an OC named Bren, so that might get confusing. xD

Aww, thanks. My avatar is usually an OC of mine...he might not really wear all of the stuff I put him in, but if I find it aesthetically pleasing or amusing, I tend to do it anyway even if it's a little out of character.

And haha, I have seen other people with these ears, and then I get confused for a second because it's not my avatar.. I've gotten lazy in spotting my own posts by looking for these ears. xD I actually didn't even know they existed on Gaia until last year's Halloween event, at which point I bought them and formed an avatar/character around them because I liked them so much.

There are definitely several items that whenever I see them I think of them as belonging to a particular person in the GCD, like Kid Jak and the fish masks and Slick and the faun legs and Madam Ace and the fondue ears and Ridley and the dust bunny ears and sometimesalways and the bulltaur hair/beard and Rhea and the Gideon glasses (and there are some people I probably wouldn't recognize if they didn't have Cresento and Nicolae dolls equipped). I know other people wear these items, but when I see them I think of that person. (And when I see a blob of monstery awesomeness I assume it's Torse, but sometimes I'm wrong. xD) I usually recognize you by your signature. :3

I only save/collect/hoard my event and freebie items, and I used to have the unfortunate habit of selling any other item when I no longer used it. I do sell off things now if I think I'll never use them again, but I've become much more cautious. I love it when people can creatively use items that aren't used a lot and combine them in fascinating ways with other items, and usually you need a big stock of items to pull something like that off.

Impassioned Misfit

Miserable piles of secrets. wink

I always figured they were actual dolls in-universe that come with nice accessories that match them, like how Barbies have done sometimes. Strap-on wings, lipstick, wigs, press-on body mods, eye surgery... you know, that sort of thing.

Perhaps Gaia is more like the Capitol from The Hunger Games than we previously imagined.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff