• Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Saint Ciel
Cygnus the Dark Star
Saint Ciel
Cygnus the Dark Star
Saint Ciel
Cygnus the Dark Star
well you can't hate thats what you get on a multi artist Ei some good some bad and personally i like it but im not a girl

I think this is a really good way to see it. I kind of personally don't think the leg item or the shirt are very feminine period. Though I haven't seen the shirt on a male, I doubt it looks THAT bad. xd

lol yea on the announcement there's a picture of a guy wearing it and it looks awful

X_X Oddly enough, I find it less appealing on the female.
I think if it were a solid black it wouldn't be that big of a problem. xd When I first saw it(not on) I was like "This is totally a dudes shirt." xd

Who knows, I did make an avatar with it, but I didn't save it. xd Haha.
I do feel for Milkbun though. three rei's and an ei evo. Granted the three are recolors but there was a thread where an artist explained it and well, it's not easy that's for sure. xd

exactly i think if i were to ever use that shirt i would cover over those fade out with a jacket or something

XD Yeah I know what you mean. We haven't been eye raped with cream lately so it seems my invo is lacking it for some reason. Who knows. At least it's not a body mod that makes the girls have a thinner waist. XD Most shirts these days for women have been doing that haha.

lol i don't like those i think the standard figure girl avatars are given are nice

Wild Bookworm

I was iffy about it when it first came out, but I love the first evolution. I like that kind of subtle colouring. I know it's a collaboration, but the initial poses and first evolution are very similar, I wonder if the artists are going to keep to that, or mix it up?

Professional Novice

User Image
I have no use for blood unless it's flowing through my body bringing nutrients to my cells. So, this evolution isn't really to my liking. The clothing is okay, but not anything I feel I must have.

Demonic Citizen

User Image

Well, when I saw it was Milkbun I didn't set my expectations too high. She never really does EIs I like.
That being said, I was pleasantly suprised. The hands are surprisingly nifty. They double as bloody hands and red gloves, so I'm pretty pleased. I kinda expected cream from her though, so I'm not suprised about that. I commend her for making a 'Princess' (Saying that because Rapunzel is popularly seen as a princess.) evolution almost completely gender neutral as well. I also really wanted it to be the typically 'good' characters being twisted into murderers, so the concept of this evolution is very pleasing.

Too long, didn't read? Basically: I like this evo for the concept and the hands.

User Image

Beloved Perfectionist

Hi-Potion
I love it. Its a dark twist on fairy tales. How is it "goth" or "lolita"? Just because something is dark does not make it goth, and I didnt get the "lolita" image at all. The hair? Yeah, Rapunzel has long, ornate hair

this.

again why is everyone focusing on the "detective part" so much, i personally dont want that for a while after the case. more importantly. DARK. TWISTED. FAIRYTALES. what more could you want.

also i lovvvvvve the art. and even the rapunzel art they did for the evolution, im hoping they do art and stories behind all of the evolutions.

in conclusion, so far the thing that impresses me the most is the story and art behind it. i can see why people are like " i didnt pay 10 bucks to be told a story". but cut it some slack its only evolved once

Intergalactic Shoujo

19,665 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Magical Girl 50
The Undead Suitor
rococobro
processing data . . .
I don't mind the style of the poses,
but the amount of poses thus far is discouraging.

Exactly. Seeing the two models decked out in the announcement, and then checking the actual item to see that there's only 4 poses?

This is going to end up like the Antique Shop.

This is the exact fear that's keeping me from buying this item.
I love the theme and I think it's to early to judge how it's going to look, but the pose count so far makes me nervous.

Agile Rogue

I still have high hopes for this. Probably because I'm comparing it to Pietro which produced a lot of great poses

Enigmatic Foe

36,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
I really like it, and really, should have expected dark and twisted stuff, after pietro I dont want to see detective items in a good while.

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Dan D Lie N
Hi-Potion
I love it. Its a dark twist on fairy tales. How is it "goth" or "lolita"? Just because something is dark does not make it goth, and I didnt get the "lolita" image at all. The hair? Yeah, Rapunzel has long, ornate hair

this.

again why is everyone focusing on the "detective part" so much, i personally dont want that for a while after the case. more importantly. DARK. TWISTED. FAIRYTALES. what more could you want.

also i lovvvvvve the art. and even the rapunzel art they did for the evolution, im hoping they do art and stories behind all of the evolutions.

in conclusion, so far the thing that impresses me the most is the story and art behind it. i can see why people are like " i didnt pay 10 bucks to be told a story". but cut it some slack its only evolved once
Back in the old days we used to pay for EIs with a story, whered that go? The story is the best part. (unless theres awesome hair or eyes)

Alien Invader

At first glance I didn't like this item.
But uh

Hair. emotion_facepalm

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
The blood looks okay. If the arms were cut off I'd probably buy one.

Quotable Prophet

i like it, but i was expecting more poses in this evolution.
:c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces