Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Bunny

To be honest, I see nothing lolita about this evolution.

._. At all. And, I'm pretty loli most of my time here so I think I would know.

If anything the poses make me think of the 80's or 60's or something. The shirt, and leg part I mean. Like some secretary's shirt xd Haha I love it.

Blessed Bunny

Druddigon
I'm glad I didn't buy it yet I really don't like any of the poses and the hair has a hideous color on e.o

I can't wait for Drinky's evolve emotion_awesome

She so different.

I'm not going to lie, but I'm not looking forward to Drinky's evolution so much. sweatdrop
I just don't enjoy her items much, that's all. Not really my style. gonk
well i really like the braided hair

Festive Hunter

14,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
well you can't hate thats what you get on a multi artist Ei some good some bad and personally i like it but im not a girl

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Druddigon
I'm glad I didn't buy it yet I really don't like any of the poses and the hair has a hideous color on e.o

I can't wait for Drinky's evolve emotion_awesome

She so different.

THIS!! I really hope Drinky is involved, she'll give it such flare. I know she's not as popular as other artists but you can't deny her creativity emotion_dealwithit

Blessed Bunny

Cygnus the Dark Star
well you can't hate thats what you get on a multi artist Ei some good some bad and personally i like it but im not a girl

I think this is a really good way to see it. I kind of personally don't think the leg item or the shirt are very feminine period. Though I haven't seen the shirt on a male, I doubt it looks THAT bad. xd

Festive Hunter

14,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Saint Ciel
Cygnus the Dark Star

I think this is a really good way to see it. I kind of personally don't think the leg item or the shirt are very feminine period. Though I haven't seen the shirt on a male, I doubt it looks THAT bad. xd

lol yea on the announcement there's a picture of a guy wearing it and it looks awful

Alien Invader

It definitely took a turn I did not expect. gonk I'm glad I didn't buy one now--don't really need anymore black/red.

I was hoping for green or orange...always hoping for green or orange. lol

Trash Lunatic

I actually really like this evo. >.>; The hair and spats are boss!
I'm actually gonna save up for this EI. emotion_yatta

Blessed Bunny

Cygnus the Dark Star
Saint Ciel
Cygnus the Dark Star

lol yea on the announcement there's a picture of a guy wearing it and it looks awful

X_X Oddly enough, I find it less appealing on the female.
I think if it were a solid black it wouldn't be that big of a problem. xd When I first saw it(not on) I was like "This is totally a dudes shirt." xd

Who knows, I did make an avatar with it, but I didn't save it. xd Haha.
I do feel for Milkbun though. three rei's and an ei evo. Granted the three are recolors but there was a thread where an artist explained it and well, it's not easy that's for sure. xd

O24's Partner

Aged Gaian

Cygnus the Dark Star
Saint Ciel
Cygnus the Dark Star

I actually think that with all of the other items that male avatar has on, it looks damn good

Dangerous Loiterer

Dickie Twinkles
Caerthakatha

None of the poses so far have piqued my interest; I think I'll leave it until later before I buy one -- if
    I do. S-Pop Club's the same; I had high hopes for them at first, but nothing's interesting so far.

What were you hoping from the S-Pop?

I initially thought, judging from the different hairstyles at the start, that they would be different. But
    they've just been recolours of one another all the way through, and the poses aren't my cup of tea.

Festive Hunter

14,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Day7
Cygnus the Dark Star
Saint Ciel
Cygnus the Dark Star

I actually think that with all of the other items that male avatar has on, it looks damn good

well to me the part of the shirt that faded and tanned out threw off the avatar but i am not hating on the shirt

Festive Hunter

14,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Saint Ciel
Cygnus the Dark Star
Saint Ciel
Cygnus the Dark Star

I think if it were a solid black it wouldn't be that big of a problem. xd When I first saw it(not on) I was like "This is totally a dudes shirt." xd

I do feel for Milkbun though. three rei's and an ei evo. Granted the three are recolors but there was a thread where an artist explained it and well, it's not easy that's for sure. xd

exactly i think if i were to ever use that shirt i would cover over those fade out with a jacket or something

Blessed Bunny

Cygnus the Dark Star
Saint Ciel
Cygnus the Dark Star
Saint Ciel
Cygnus the Dark Star

exactly i think if i were to ever use that shirt i would cover over those fade out with a jacket or something

XD Yeah I know what you mean. We haven't been eye raped with cream lately so it seems my invo is lacking it for some reason. Who knows. At least it's not a body mod that makes the girls have a thinner waist. XD Most shirts these days for women have been doing that haha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff