S-Pop Club
yum_puddi
Zodiacal & Rosamund's Revenge

Invisible Shapeshifter

15,525 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Bookworm 100
Case of Pietro, Zodiacal and Modus Operandi are really cool ones. And Owlpocalypse is cute

The s-pop faces kind creep me out sweatdrop The bangs and some of their new clothes are nice though.
Hair poses and arm mods made them very valuable items, I really hate how everything with a haircut pose it expensive neutral

Fluffy Hoarder

13,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
S-Pop Club.

Questionable Man-Lover

pls a cute multi pose I am owlpocalypse

7,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
daughter of snow

Familiar Prophet

Rosamund's Revenge is still 'the one' for me. xd It has poses that go amazingly well with almost anything. smile

Valiant Gaian

Modus Operandi and Zodiacal.

Desirable Millionaire

7,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
S POP CLUB! scream :3
I'm voting for modus operandi with its awesome spats.

For this week's updates, Timmy's stuff looks nice. S-pop club, when I saw the picture in the announcement I went emotion_dowant , but then I looked in the market place preview and went emotion_donotwant .

The arm mods in S-Pop have great poses and that they each come in two colors is great, but then they each have these little bits of other colors on them which will be a nightmare pain in the neck to try to disguise. I've found from experience with the vivacenote arm mod's little gold speck how much more difficult it became to use that arm mod, especially since not many items layer over arm mods. That gold speck is almost impossible to hide, especially without spending a ton of gold on some expensive item for no other purpose than covering that spot. Since the arms are mostly black or white in S-pop I expect there was an intent to use common colors to make them compatible with lots of existing items. If this wasn't the aim, then the arms could have had other details, like colored details to mark the end of the sleeves perhaps instead of having a kind of sleeve/glove going on where they look like they are all one piece. If the intent was versatility, then the colored part mucked that up. If there was not an aim to just make them compatible with a wide variety of stuff, then the design of the items could have been more snazzy. When I'm deciding what stuff I want to get for my avatar I either get something because it is versatile or because it is really, really cool looking. For an example with other body mod items, I like the Anesidora arm mods because they are all white or all black and can be used with a ton of stuff. On the other end of the spectrum, I also like the salute arm pose from the antique shop EI because though it only would look good with a relatively small variety of outfits given the colors and stylistic details, it's neat looking enough to be worth making the extra effort to design something that would work with those arms.

Also, I was disappointed that again the face items only come with the eyes and mouth combined, not giving us the option to use them separately and mix and math them with other face modifying items. Again, that makes them less versatile. I really thought since they all had the same mouth and that it wasn't a mouth making any special expression like a smirk or a gasp or something that they may each come with just the mouth pose and each of them also came with a different pair of eyes as a separate pose. :[ I'm unsure whether I'd want just that mouth or those eyes as poses in their inevitable SDplus dolls though. On the one hand, at least it would be available, on the other hand, as the Saint Ceil SDplus dolls proved, if they are only available as extra poses in a doll, they will cost an arm, a leg, an ear, a soul, a first born child, and a time machine.

No complaints about the bangs though. Thumbs up on them. I always like getting more hair modifying items. smile
Modus Operandi

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
I LOVE S-Pop, mostly due to the fact that it reminds me of Vocaloid. Sadly the EI stopped evolving. I hope more like it pop up soon 3nodding

Rainbow Sex Symbol

15,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
S-Pop Club

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers