Welcome to Gaia! ::

it is totalt the von helsons
I'm not too sure....
I don't think the VonHelson sisters did it. As you can see, below, they were celebrating because they Had more people on there side because of the easter event. If they did it, they would be talking about it, you know...shooting Gambino T.T

User Image

Edit: OK maybe you cant see it there...
The sisters couldn't have gotten back to thier castle and broke open a wine bottle before the castle was falling.
In a matter of second after Gambino was shot the castle fell.
alanna_yoko
bittersweet_ninja and i wondor who shot gambino. We've narrowed it down to four people.
Liam because he's a new comer
Edmund because he had 'buisness' and he couldn't tell Gambino
Josie because she is a new comer
Von Helsons because they where drinking wine almost to celebrate something

Also we don't think Gambino is dead because the bullet hit the pocket watch and there was no blood

No.. It was the robots! >_> They'll kill us all!
Why does everyone think it's Edmund?!
i say edmond redface

Why can't it be an entirely new character cooked up by the admins specifically for this plot twist?
Rinks
i think it was edmund because he is the only one in durem that has his hands hiden. Don't you find that a little odd? ninja

hehehe yeah I have noticed that to.
IT WAS CINDY! eek
The best theory is cindy, as she physically is the only person capable of shooting him. No bullet could 1)travel all the way from durem to isle de gambino and 2) travel the distance it would tak to get UP the building. Gravity applies in gaia also.
Liam because he's a new comer:
-No, I dont think so. He would did it with a robot
Edmund because he had 'buisness' and he couldn't tell Gambino:
-No, he is too stupid
Josie because she is a new comer:
-No reason
Von Helsons because they where drinking wine almost to celebrate something:
-Off course not! That will be suicide
I doubt it's any of them.
Sylfer
The best theory is cindy, as she physically is the only person capable of shooting him. No bullet could 1)travel all the way from durem to isle de gambino and 2) travel the distance it would tak to get UP the building. Gravity applies in gaia also.

Yeah but why would Cindy do it (and who is she eek )
I'm going with LabTech X 3nodding After all, he was making a deal with someone during one of the parties.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff