Welcome to Gaia! ::

Marytanna's Husband

Perfect Elocutionist

Soubi-chu

don't just do a mass exodus already.

There have been mass exodus-es. And there will be more.

Sweet Pumpkin

75 is kind of a radical percent lol
It upsets me that there are people on Gaia who believe any word an admin says, and if Gaia says whatever, we must stand by and believe them. It's honestly not all the flash sales up in my face that bug me, but the Flynn's Booty? Oh, it's only gonna be here for a couple days, then Flynn's ship will fly away! But WAIT! It'll effect the economy? Don't worry, we have people working for us that say it will have effect on the economy only for a minimal amount of time! Aren't you glad we did the research?! do you feel better now?!
the gold sinks they've released are not enough and they know it. trust in almighty gaia rolleyes

Questionable Genius

You have to admit as morbid as it sounds, it's brilliant in bringing in profits to the company. It's like something a MBA from a business school would come up with in terms of monetizing gaia.

Nonetheless, this is why I don't buy GC lol

Tipsy Cat

9,225 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
my lady jane
75 is kind of a radical percent lol
It upsets me that there are people on Gaia who believe any word an admin says, and if Gaia says whatever, we must stand by and believe them. It's honestly not all the flash sales up in my face that bug me, but the Flynn's Booty? Oh, it's only gonna be here for a couple days, then Flynn's ship will fly away! But WAIT! It'll effect the economy? Don't worry, we have people working for us that say it will have effect on the economy only for a minimal amount of time! Aren't you glad we did the research?! do you feel better now?!
the gold sinks they've released are not enough and they know it. trust in almighty gaia rolleyes
We need to trust them that it's OUR FAULT!

Dapper Shopper

8,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
This wil not prompt me to buy GC ... I'd rather focus back on gs items instead. Louie and Sasha and Ruby can have my gold.

Humorist

just wait until a gaia fangirl comes in and spits her 'positive' opinion and makes you the bad guy...

Humorist

Naeyru

You have to admit as morbid as it sounds, it's brilliant in bringing in profits to the company. It's like something a MBA from a business school would come up with in terms of monetizing gaia.

i wonder if gaia ever thought that the us $1 is worth a lot in poorer countries.. so i guess if you lived in the Philippines life would be tough being a gaian. you will watch as these usa gaian users get rich and there you are, you sit and mope.

Enduring Shapeshifter

Yep, being played for fools and suckers... quite obviously.

All hail the almighty sacred Gaia who never lies and lets its users down!.. wait..

Bull freaking s**t.

They're creating hyper inflation to justify their sales, while making a quick buck and the value of GC has gone up 500-600%, meaning their sales aren't even sales with that logic.

It used to be 1 mil per 1k GC, now it's what 5-6?

Yeah, great deals..

Loiterer

Jinglybell
Soubi-chu
Starshine
Soubi-chu

Why quit when Gaia provides a steady stream of entertainment int he form of drama?

It's better than the movies. I'm just waiting for the next thing they'll pull already.

That's true. rofl
    After the backwings thing I wondered what they could possibly
    pull next. Now that it's Flynn again.. I'm back to wondering what
    on earth they could possibly do next. XD

Im guessing the next thing will be sds thea for 50 bucks maroko for 30 and wendy for 20
ROFL as if there will ever be a "rare" item released that's under $25 again.

Dapper Shopper

8,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Marclyn
Naeyru

i wonder if gaia ever thought that the us $1 is worth a lot in poorer countries.. so i guess if you lived in the Philippines life would be tough being a gaian. you will watch as these usa gaian users get rich and there you are, you sit and mope.

Rich pixel-wise? In the long run, that is worthless especially if Gaia closes up shop.
It's not too much higher for me but I don't get free GC much. If Gaia wishes to ******** up the American economy and take advantage of ignorant American teens with disposable income by making them pixel-rich, they can soil their own shores with irl poverty for young ones all they wish.

Lionheart

That sounds about right. You might be our new mystic/prophet.

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pieversity 200
CreamShoe
1. Sell gold in Cash Shop through Flynn's Booty. Introduce more gold into the economy.
2. Wait for the most sought after items to get bought out of the marketplace or make their price skyrocket.
3. Reintroduce items back into the economy through "special sales" with ridiculous prices.
4. Repeat 1-3 until you piss off 75% of the users on the site and make them quit.
5. Announce that the site doesn't produce as much interest for new users like it used to. Shut it down and run away with all the money made.

6. #5 isn't going to work. It's all going to go down the tubes.

Lucky Cat

I'm no conspiracy theorist, but I won't believe they're OBLIVIOUS to the consequences of these actions. It's not possible to be that stupid.
So the only explanation is that this is all intentional, and seeing how negative the impacts are, it's clear there's some devious s**t going down.

I used to be an occasional cash users, but this is absurd.
And the level of annoyance/anxiety I have with the economic crap and re-releases is enough to make me DREAD logging on. This is no fun anymore, so I really can't stay.
Actually very possible they may just leave this site to die after everything
and focus entirely on the 18+ site .
Maybe the 18 + site may not even go through who knows ?
Netaliya
I'm no conspiracy theorist, but I won't believe they're OBLIVIOUS to the consequences of these actions. It's not possible to be that stupid.
So the only explanation is that this is all intentional, and seeing how negative the impacts are, it's clear there's some devious s**t going down.

I used to be an occasional cash users, but this is absurd.
And the level of annoyance/anxiety I have with the economic crap and re-releases is enough to make me DREAD logging on. This is no fun anymore, so I really can't stay.

oh hey bby heart
i know i dread logging in as well , it just ain't fun anymore
what do you mean you can't stay though ?? ; A ;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out