Welcome to Gaia! ::

Decorated Pumpkin

18,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
CreamShoe
Nii Amikasame
Well, that and goldsinks I suppose. Assuming there's enough of them to actually make a difference.
They're on the right track with introducing higher end items in the gold shops. But I don't really see that fixing the inflation.

It'll help stabilize the market in a few months, but prices wouldn't be back to how it was before they introduced the gold RIG.

It's not THE FIX for sure, but it'll at least help crunch some gold down. I certainly hope Gaia doesn't pass off goldsinks as an excuse to release more Flynn's Booty. :/

I think the market will stabilize... eventually. Maybe. Won't be for a long time if it ever does.

Fashionable Nerd

Starshine
Soubi-chu

Why quit when Gaia provides a steady stream of entertainment int he form of drama?

It's better than the movies. I'm just waiting for the next thing they'll pull already.

That's true. rofl
    After the backwings thing I wondered what they could possibly
    pull next. Now that it's Flynn again.. I'm back to wondering what
    on earth they could possibly do next. XD

Destructive Bunny

Soubi-chu
Starshine
Soubi-chu

Why quit when Gaia provides a steady stream of entertainment int he form of drama?

It's better than the movies. I'm just waiting for the next thing they'll pull already.

That's true. rofl

There's always the SD dolls again, or mid sized wings, or MC recolours/MCs for cash, the possibilities are endless.

mskeaton1's Wife

LoliPop Princess

40,850 Points
  • Candyland Heaven 500
  • Loli Pop Treasure Hunter 500
I'm just glad that I was able to buy all of my favorite items ahead of all of this economic upset and put an outfit put together that I really love. I feel bad for newer users who aren't "set-up" like an older user, like myself.

But, yes, this Flynn's bullshit has got to stop. It may not effect a long standing user like myself, but Gaia is really alienating younger users who just do not have the means to keep up. I know that if this was ten years ago, when I was a young teen, I would have felt helpless to all of these cash based incentives and eventually quit because of them.

VixNeko's Partner In Crime

Sparkly Fairy

CreamShoe
1. Sell gold in Cash Shop through Flynn's Booty. Introduce more gold into the economy.
2. Wait for the most sought after items to get bought out of the marketplace or make their price skyrocket.
3. Reintroduce items back into the economy through "special sales" with ridiculous prices.
4. Repeat 1-3 until you piss off 75% of the users on the site and make them quit.
5. Announce that the site doesn't produce as much interest for new users like it used to. Shut it down and run away with all the money made.
Well said good sir. It does make a lot of sense.

Greedy Drake

Soubi-chu
Starshine
Soubi-chu

That's true. rofl

Im guessing the next thing will be sds thea for 50 bucks maroko for 30 and wendy for 20

Sparkly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
٠•●♥ ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ ♥●•٠·

I like how gaia introduced the gold sink and didn't even give time for the gold sink to take effect when they re-release something that makes it 10x worse.

I've been eying Lovely Lucie for the past 2 months...before Flynn's Booty, it was at a consistent 9M. After the first release of Flynn's Booty, it was around 14M. After this recent release, it's now been selling consistently at around 21M. lol

And the ******** Ninja Headband's at like 50M. I remember that being like 9-10M before.

ughhhhh

Fashionable Nerd

Jinglybell
Soubi-chu
Starshine
Soubi-chu

That's true. rofl

Im guessing the next thing will be sds thea for 50 bucks maroko for 30 and wendy for 20

Hell naw! SD Thea for $100+
    Because of reasons! xd

Greedy Drake

Soubi-chu
Jinglybell
Soubi-chu
Starshine
Soubi-chu

That's true. rofl

Hell naw! SD Thea for $100+
    Because of reasons! xd

Queen was 75 you wont get off that easy mwhaha cat_rofl

Sweet Gaian

With all of this going on I feel if I was new to this site I would be very discouraged from wanting to play. A big focus on this site, and what most of us like to do is buy items and make dream avatars. What's the point of questing if its only a dream that will never be achieved.

*In Short*

Its seems discouraging for new people to want to join this site and be able to enjoy themselves

Micherru's Significant Otter

Dulcet Wench

18,965 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
What bothers me the most is that they were talking about raising the taxes on MP in order to offset inflation, then they turn around and introduce a way to hugely increase inflation. .___.

Thirteenth Noob

2,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Brandisher 100
some people in this thread needs to get knocked off their high-horse. ._.

...by a wrecking ball.

Loyal Exhibitionist

Soubi-chu
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
♥ ♥
Lol, these threads.

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are

I never did see the point of those kind of threads, really. All it does is spread panic and paranoia.

Bashful Phantom

16,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Chocolate Ex-lax
What bothers me the most is that they were talking about raising the taxes on MP in order to offset inflation, then they turn around and introduce a way to hugely increase inflation. .___.

^this
inflation benefits them in the short run.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff