Welcome to Gaia! ::

01111000 00100000 01101100 01101001 01110110 01100101 01110011 00101110

x lives. 1 100.0% [ 58 ]
Total Votes:[ 58 ]

Scamp

Pie

wait, wait, Uncle Bob? Uncle Bob?!?! wHAT?? /laughing???? what's the story there, what did i miss/forget? he's actually gonna crash the beach party, but donning a gaudy tropical-print shirt and foisting a giant grill along. uncle bob's famous barbecue! rofl

tbh it also wouldn't surprise me if form-of-diedrich was intentional, actually. look how popular diedrich has become! he's president forever! he's so powerful! we wear skins to look like him, he's like a cute little mascot now! free branding, publicity, and power! it'd be genius, tbh, plus he fits in tiny places. i think. how big are nu!grunnies? not that he wasn't his own brand before, but now he's cute.

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

skeletongender
Pie

wait, wait, Uncle Bob? Uncle Bob?!?! wHAT?? /laughing???? what's the story there, what did i miss/forget? he's actually gonna crash the beach party, but donning a gaudy tropical-print shirt and foisting a giant grill along. uncle bob's famous barbecue! rofl

tbh it also wouldn't surprise me if form-of-diedrich was intentional, actually. look how popular diedrich has become! he's president forever! he's so powerful! we wear skins to look like him, he's like a cute little mascot now! free branding, publicity, and power! it'd be genius, tbh, plus he fits in tiny places. i think. how big are nu!grunnies? not that he wasn't his own brand before, but now he's cute.

What, didn't you know his real name was Bob? wink

No, no. I think the story goes that someone who was part of the zOMG beta told Qixter or another staff member "Hey, it's really easy to find a huge spoiler by doing a profile search for 'Labtech X', maybe it should be changed." And so it was changed to Uncle Bob, because...??? Something about a lot of NPCs being named Bob, I don't remember this part very well.

Anyway. Long love live Uncle Bob. (I'd like to think he goes by Robert, it's a little classier.)

EDIT: Live! I meant live! This was a typo, not a freudian slip.

I dunno. I like bunnies, but I like big beefy guys better. Maybe if they combined the two...?

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Now I want a pixel edit of big ol' X in a Hawaiian shirt and flip flops on his feet.

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

xcrimsonlegendx
Now I want a pixel edit of big ol' X in a Hawaiian shirt and flip flops on his feet.

... ... ...

Lemme cook dinner first, and then I'll see what I can do.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Awesome. XD

Also, I think Uncle Bob is a Terminator 2 reference actually.

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

xcrimsonlegendx
Awesome. XD

Also, I think Uncle Bob is a Terminator 2 reference actually.

This is entirely possible, seeing as I never saw any Terminator after the first. And I only saw the first because it was playing on TV one afternoon...

... ... ...

Before you say anything: Yeah, I know. It's not just the Terminator movies, either. There's a LOT of movies I should've already seen and have not. If the quality of one's adolescence were rated purely on the number of movies they watched, mine would be one of the saddest you have ever encountered.

Scamp

that's... quite a story but the change definitely makes sense. i feel like it would make even more sense if i'd seen terminator 2 besides when i was like 12... hm... i think that's what i'm doing tonight!

also pie i'm very angry with myself for this always happening but i'm blaming you (spoilered bc it's in line with our conversation but not necessarily on-topic of this thread. also then you can hide it):
User Image
"yes hello it is i, your president johnny k diedrich"

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

skeletongender
also pie i'm very angry with myself for this always happening but i'm blaming you (spoilered bc it's in line with our conversation but not necessarily on-topic of this thread. also then you can hide it):
User Image

UHHHHHH.

I WAS THINKING MORE LIKE A PLAYGIRL BUNNY?

WOW THIS CONVERSATION DIDN'T PAN OUT AS HOPED.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Quick burn it before Hassli get here!

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Hmmmm. This sprite edit is gonna take some work.

Any special requests for the shirt pattern?

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Pie

Not particularly, maybe blue with little trees, you know typical pattern I guess. x3

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

xcrimsonlegendx
Pie

Not particularly, maybe blue with little trees, you know typical pattern I guess. x3

That works. I admit, when I think Hawaiian shirts my first thought is tropical flowers but it looked... eeehhh maybe a little too silly.

Pineapples also crossed my mind, but those are a little harder to draw!

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
skeletongender
that's... quite a story but the change definitely makes sense. i feel like it would make even more sense if i'd seen terminator 2 besides when i was like 12... hm... i think that's what i'm doing tonight!

User Image
I love this and I love you.

Ok, good bye now.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
xcrimsonlegendx
YOU SAY MY NAME THREE TIMES. YOU SUMMON ME!

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Hassli
xcrimsonlegendx
YOU SAY MY NAME THREE TIMES. YOU SUMMON ME!

I thought that was NPCs!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces