Welcome to Gaia! ::

01111000 00100000 01101100 01101001 01110110 01100101 01110011 00101110

x lives. 1 100.0% [ 58 ]
Total Votes:[ 58 ]

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

xcrimsonlegendx
Pie
So the Beach Party is supposed to be at Gold Beach, right? And the undersea lab is right off the northern tip...

Maybe we can convince some folks from NeXuS to come up and join the party. We can fire up the grill, cook them some burgers and kielbasa... heart
That would be awesome, either that or a volley of harpoons from the ocean sticking all of the party goers. <3

Missiles launched from the Sealab X is how X lets us know he loves us!

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Pie
xcrimsonlegendx
Pie
So the Beach Party is supposed to be at Gold Beach, right? And the undersea lab is right off the northern tip...

Maybe we can convince some folks from NeXuS to come up and join the party. We can fire up the grill, cook them some burgers and kielbasa... heart
That would be awesome, either that or a volley of harpoons from the ocean sticking all of the party goers. <3

That's very true.

Though a post card every now and then would be nice. ;~;

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

xcrimsonlegendx
Pie
xcrimsonlegendx
Pie

That's very true.

You realize they'd be Animated Postcards, and would attack us. Somehow.

EDIT: Actually, maybe they'd be non-hostile Animated? I'm thinking ones that would fold up into airplanes or cranes or other things and fly away, carrying a message far across Gaia.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Pie
xcrimsonlegendx
Pie
xcrimsonlegendx
Pie

That's very true.

EDIT: Actually, maybe they'd be non-hostile Animated? I'm thinking ones that would fold up into airplanes or cranes or other things and fly away, carrying a message far across Gaia.
I could have some animated underwear. :3

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

xcrimsonlegendx
Pie
xcrimsonlegendx
Pie
xcrimsonlegendx
Pie

That's very true.

I could have some animated underwear. :3

What?! No! That's disgusting!

Who wears underwear to a beach?! You're supposed to be wearing a swimsuit!

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Oh man. Oh man oh man oh man. I am sorry about the double-post, but.

You know what the Legion ought to do for this party?

'Techs on the Beach.

emotion_awesome

Lupine Labtech

emotion_drool I miss LabTech X and everything.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Vaxir
emotion_drool I miss LabTech X and everything.
You and I both

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
so... with hq digging up npcs from zomg... did frank have an npc version? like of any type from the game?

now i wish they bring back frank for a story. sad

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

scullylam
so... with hq digging up npcs from zomg... did frank have an npc version? like of any type from the game?

Original
LabTech
Sea-LabTech

"VQS" is the suffix to search for to pull up any zOMG NPCs.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Pie
scullylam

Original
LabTech
Sea-LabTech

"VQS" is the suffix to search for to pull up any zOMG NPCs.

thank you pie! biggrin

Handsome Flashback

I truly hope they give LabTech X a proper update soon.

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

LabTech705
I truly hope they give LabTech X a proper update soon.

It may come down to whether they actually have updates planned for zOMG or whether the NPCs in the forums were just staff members having some fun. X's future seems pretty much married to zOMG now, particularly since Gaia's plot otherwise seems to be:

- That one manga that is slowly progressing that only involves a few NPCs we know and love and doesn't seem to have much connection to local events
- Diedrich o'clock all day erryday

... no offense to Diedrich fans or anything, but you know, it's kind of weird that everything else seems to have just sorta... stopped?

Scamp

(so this is where everyone from the old days went! so glad to see this thread still active! pardon me for leaping right in with my usual nonsense of...)

y'know, i still think with the way diedrich is/has taking/taken over that his origins are a little less oops-science grunny transformation and a little more oops-science someone else transformation. if you know what i mean. ;o)

it'd be nice to think that putting the event at gold beach means they haven't forgotten the old plots, but i'm a little wary to get my hopes up? i mean what if he's so busy being an underwater evil over(under?)lord and doesn't even know things are happening up here? although, a jaws situation would be really great. y'know, gaians swimming and having a good time, someone's on a boat, and then... duh nuh... duh nuh... duh nuh duh nuh duh nuh... /jawstheme and then bursts out of the water in proper swim attire

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

skeletongender
(so this is where everyone from the old days went! so glad to see this thread still active! pardon me for leaping right in with my usual nonsense of...)

y'know, i still think with the way diedrich is/has taking/taken over that his origins are a little less oops-science grunny transformation and a little more oops-science someone else transformation. if you know what i mean. ;o)

it'd be nice to think that putting the event at gold beach means they haven't forgotten the old plots, but i'm a little wary to get my hopes up? i mean what if he's so busy being an underwater evil over(under?)lord and doesn't even know things are happening up here? although, a jaws situation would be really great. y'know, gaians swimming and having a good time, someone's on a boat, and then... duh nuh... duh nuh... duh nuh duh nuh duh nuh... /jawstheme and then bursts out of the water in proper swim attire

+1 for X in swim trunks mmyes

But yeah, I'm not holding my breath for more X, sadly. Even though this really, REALLY makes me want to believe... darn it, X, you never call, you never write... emo

And yeah, I'm still in the "Diedrich is Johnny" camp, too. I mean, if he managed to fuse with his own friggin' son, I don't see why he couldn't temporarily turn himself into a Grunny until the whole assassination thing blew over. Maybe if we convinced Diedrich to give us his best "BWAHAHA", his true nature would return to the surface?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff