Lord Sabbathiel
Vampyre_Spyke
penny_lane_24
Lord Sabbathiel
Vampyre_Spyke
Lord Sabbathiel
penny_lane_24
Lord Sabbathiel
You do realize that this topic also doesn't belong here?

yes i even said that in the brackets at the bottom of my post! can you read?

Obviously you can't.
The stickies(also known as Forum Rules and Regulations) even mention that this sort of topic doesn't belong here, and therefore shouldn't be posted. If you have a complaint about the ED in particular go to the Questions and Assistance Forum, and discuss it there.

Once again I say: If the 'higher-ups' actually cared enough they'd do more to prevent such things. Or perhaps make more moderators out of commendable people like yourself.

Commendable? Ha. Thanks for the compliment..I think. However, I'm probably the worst person for that particular job. It's bad enough I already have a god-complex, give me power, and I might make slaves. 3nodding

eek people like you scare me!

Nah, he's okay. I've seen worse. At least he doesn't continuously remind everyone like other Gaians. (A few come to mind, one of the more prominent examples is the one who calls himself "The Great Gaian Godfather" wink

The "Great Gaian Godfather" wasn't always like that, because he was just as bad (actually he's worse) as those he reported and scolded, and he still isn't much of a saint.
I should know a flamer because I am one, or was... it got boring.
We're the worst kind of hypocrites.

And I bet half the stuff he says about himself/has done isn't even partly true. stare