Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Brawler

19,975 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Anti-Ling
where's the tsunderetastic sagatha fanservice?

Hey now! She got the girls fixed in her plastic surgery binge "rejuvenation" a while back! (Probably because for a horrific moment, you couldn't swing an orange in a gym sock here without seeing a topic about Agatha's breasts.)

I also love how this thread has gone from, "EWW, LOGAN IN HIS UNDERWEAR?!" to "EWW, LOGAN AND AGATHA HAD SEX?!" Because, you know, they did. And it produced a baby.

To answer Flz: It was a youthful mistake on Agatha's Logan's both of their parts, since they've been divorced for a while. And it was none too pleasant, either, from what I recall. (Although, didn't they kind of make up later?)

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Despite what others may think, large, hairy men make me happy.

emotion_dowant

Logan and Sir Ladyhands need to get it on.
Phoenix Goliathane
Anti-Ling
where's the tsunderetastic sagatha fanservice?

Hey now! She got the girls fixed in her plastic surgery binge "rejuvenation" a while back! (Probably because for a horrific moment, you couldn't swing an orange in a gym sock here without seeing a topic about Agatha's breasts.)

I also love how this thread has gone from, "EWW, LOGAN IN HIS UNDERWEAR?!" to "EWW, LOGAN AND AGATHA HAD SEX?!" Because, you know, they did. And it produced a baby.

To answer Flz: It was a youthful mistake on Agatha's Logan's both of their parts, since they've been divorced for a while. And it was none too pleasant, either, from what I recall. (Although, didn't they kind of make up later?)

eh
sag no sag
still wanna see me some ag

Vicious Brawler

19,975 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
8-Bit Revolution

emotion_dowant

Anti-Ling
eh
sag no sag

This is officially the best thread in GCD right now, if not the entirety of Gaia. emotion_awesome
Phoenix Goliathane
8-Bit Revolution

emotion_dowant

Anti-Ling
eh
sag no sag

This is officially the best thread in GCD right now, if not the entirety of Gaia. emotion_awesome

I'm sure people are posting rihanna quotes in the other forums too~

Sparkly Wizard

10,725 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Novice Mage 100
OMG, a man in his underwear???

Must be reapersun's fault, yep.

rolleyes

Thankful Vegetarian

10,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I miss Agatha sad
She needs plot, and Flynn should come back.
*pouts*

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
Phoenix Goliathane

I figured they were divorced. Maybe they made up? Seems like it.
I'm more or less curious at how they met up though. Like through friends? School? Did Agatha use to be an awesome fisher who would fish with Logan? emotion_awesome

You know, I'm just curious about these things, that's all rofl

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Am I the only one who would legit buy Logan's underwear from the RL Gaia Store?? rofl

I am.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
At an AtA once Lanzer said that Logan and Agatha were never married, and indeed there's never been any canon mention of them ever having been.

Canonically, in fact, all we really know about their relationship is that ages ago ago at a New Year's party Logan bemoaned the fact that Agatha would never be interested in him. Yet in 2004 they apparently spent Christmas together.

Then Mirai just sort of appeared and was their daughter. Continuity has never been one of Gaia's strong suits.

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
Lazarus Larkin
At an AtA once Lanzer said that Logan and Agatha were never married, and indeed there's never been any canon mention of them ever having been.

Canonically, in fact, all we really know about their relationship is that ages ago ago at a New Year's party Logan bemoaned the fact that Agatha would never be interested in him. Yet in 2004 they apparently spent Christmas together.

Then Mirai just sort of appeared and was their daughter. Continuity has never been one of Gaia's strong suits.
Mirai is clearly a love child born out of wedlock, and the 2004 Christmas was spent out of mutual fondness. Or I would like to think that is the case.

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
nelson0090
gaia_crown
Nope, that was definitely Logan.
*mind bleach*

Raider

7,550 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50
Merina Lopez
Old Mang Logan = Papa Bear ?!

Oh Logan, what have YOU been up in your younger days. xD

*Points at Peyo* xd

Edit: I forgot annoying aquarium girl was Logan's daughter >.<

Moonlight Hunter

8,750 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Welp it was nice while it lasted. G'bye.

*pours bleach in eyes*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces