Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Player

Landusk
Today I got 2 mail from 2 npc, a vampire and a Dark elf...some tell me this Halloween will be a bloody one...

What else did you expect for Halloween ? Pussycats & Puppies ?

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
You don't say???

Sparkly Fairy

IslandGinger50
Landusk
Today I got 2 mail from 2 npc, a vampire and a Dark elf...some tell me this Halloween will be a bloody one...

What else did you expect for Halloween ? Pussycats & Puppies ?

I was expecting pussycats & puppies! emotion_kirakira
For some reason, I am not too excited for this event.
It's taking too long and I am starting to lose interest.

Interstellar Explorer

Zeo_de_Gambino
Obi Aoi
Zeo_de_Gambino
Obi Aoi
Zeo_de_Gambino
Obi Aoi

Please don't overreact sweatdrop
It's a game, a story, but I still have to say: why is it good to generalize them? Not all vampires or dark elves agree with each other. Zhivago hates Louie, Louie and Ian betrayed their father and they are friendly with humans, Cordell doesn't fully agree with Don and cares to listen to Zhivago who is a vampire, even though she calls him a monster twice (see the latest chpater "Loyalty" in the storyline manga)... There isn't always just black and white, but plenty of grey too, as it's said.... In general I'm not a very big vampire fan, but I'm ok with Louie by the way. And everyone chooses sides for different personal reasons. Like someone said in a forum she was loyal to the Von Helsons even though she hated Louie and so on. And I will join the vampires too, with a mule.

overreact you say? lol. When eventing I always take all the stuff as if it's happening IRL. it makes the event more fun when you take it all seriously and become impassioned heart
It's all a part of my eventing persona, not really my own personal personality..... I totally just said way too many "person" words @.@ blarg classified_fu

Oh and a correction: Don Kuro ORDERED Zhivago to kill Gambino. So a vampire did it, but by Don's command (source: storyline manga). Zhivago loses loyalty to the Don though and he used to be loyal to Vladimir Von Helson and hates Louie and Ian. But in the manga he admits Louie bears the Von Helson name as a weight among the vampires.

you are right, but you forget that the vampires killed the Great Johnny K Gambino back in 2005. They shot him from the roof of his towering mansion.

Ah yes, that's true indeed.

Now I'm curious how the story of this Outcasts manga will turn out smile

Yes indeedy. I'm looking forward to seeing how this halloween plays out <3

But no matter what, I will first and foremost be a Gambino team member. I was really torn this time, between supporting those who shot my leige in 2005, and those who killed him in 2012.
I chose the vampires, because I think the elves pose a bigger threat to the Gambino Dynasty than the vampires do atm.... But I'm still showing my distrust of the vamps with my Black Orchid, crafted by none other than the Ex-Head LabTech himself: Master Edmund Wesley heart , oh, and also the Anti-Von Helson Picket Sign... This sign contains the fingerprints and residual DNA of the greatest man on our time *swoon*. If only I could help him rebuild his tower.... again....

******** I miss all the old Gambino events cry
We need to push the developers for more Gambino content emotion_dowant

I agree with the Gambino content stuff 3nodding
I also agree with an other forumer who said both sides are evil in a way, it's not like good and bad. Both sides have reasons to fight the other, either because of themsleves or others, OR the events of the story Cordell tells Kuro. Maybe it would reveal how vampires and elves came to hating each other, or.. at least hold a grudge (since Ambrosia admits Kuro was great before turning to the occult stuff).
Yeah... well I didn't really like the vampires/Von Helsons either, Zhivago is a bit clumsy since he killed Vladimir by accident, but the Loyalty manga somehow shows Zhivago a bit more multi-sided person than he seemed to be earlier. Still, I like Ian and Louie only from the Von Helsons' side, but I'm not going into hating the others. As for Ambrosia, I think she will be really stubborn, that's my feeling.

Shameless Lovergirl

11,600 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Obi Aoi
Zeo_de_Gambino
Obi Aoi
Zeo_de_Gambino
Obi Aoi

Oh and a correction: Don Kuro ORDERED Zhivago to kill Gambino. So a vampire did it, but by Don's command (source: storyline manga). Zhivago loses loyalty to the Don though and he used to be loyal to Vladimir Von Helson and hates Louie and Ian. But in the manga he admits Louie bears the Von Helson name as a weight among the vampires.

you are right, but you forget that the vampires killed the Great Johnny K Gambino back in 2005. They shot him from the roof of his towering mansion.

Ah yes, that's true indeed.

Now I'm curious how the story of this Outcasts manga will turn out smile

Yes indeedy. I'm looking forward to seeing how this halloween plays out <3

But no matter what, I will first and foremost be a Gambino team member. I was really torn this time, between supporting those who shot my leige in 2005, and those who killed him in 2012.
I chose the vampires, because I think the elves pose a bigger threat to the Gambino Dynasty than the vampires do atm.... But I'm still showing my distrust of the vamps with my Black Orchid, crafted by none other than the Ex-Head LabTech himself: Master Edmund Wesley heart , oh, and also the Anti-Von Helson Picket Sign... This sign contains the fingerprints and residual DNA of the greatest man on our time *swoon*. If only I could help him rebuild his tower.... again....

******** I miss all the old Gambino events cry
We need to push the developers for more Gambino content emotion_dowant

I agree with the Gambino content stuff 3nodding
I also agree with an other forumer who said both sides are evil in a way, it's not like good and bad. Both sides have reasons to fight the other, either because of themsleves or others, OR the events of the story Cordell tells Kuro. Maybe it would reveal how vampires and elves came to hating each other, or.. at least hold a grudge (since Ambrosia admits Kuro was great before turning to the occult stuff).
Yeah... well I didn't really like the vampires/Von Helsons either, Zhivago is a bit clumsy since he killed Vladimir by accident, but the Loyalty manga somehow shows Zhivago a bit more multi-sided person than he seemed to be earlier. Still, I like Ian and Louie only from the Von Helsons' side, but I'm not going into hating the others. As for Ambrosia, I think she will be really stubborn, that's my feeling.

lol. yeah. Z killing Vlad was ******** hilarious, but I also kinda can't help but think that Z did it on purpose for some reason... iunno, like, he killed Johnny, twice, and vlad, and now going for Gino, then Edmund..... I can't help but think he'll then go for Logan and Kuro too.... he's either a psychopathic serial killer, or a ******** caniving underhanded dog.
AND if it turns out that he IS being cunning, I think that alchemy dude (forgot name) will come out of nowhere, rape Z hardcore, (for some financial benefit, ofc) then all the eventing will be over because everyone who's anyone will be dead. lol.
And then thak really kamp guy from dernier cri will take all the money saying it is to pay for gino & co's clothes from the loyalty chapter, leaving alchemy dude with nothing xD

Interstellar Explorer

Zeo_de_Gambino
lol. yeah. Z killing Vlad was ******** hilarious, but I also kinda can't help but think that Z did it on purpose for some reason... iunno, like, he killed Johnny, twice, and vlad, and now going for Gino, then Edmund..... I can't help but think he'll then go for Logan and Kuro too.... he's either a psychopathic serial killer, or a ******** caniving underhanded dog.
AND if it turns out that he IS being cunning, I think that alchemy dude (forgot name) will come out of nowhere, rape Z hardcore, (for some financial benefit, ofc) then all the eventing will be over because everyone who's anyone will be dead. lol.
And then thak really kamp guy from dernier cri will take all the money saying it is to pay for gino & co's clothes from the loyalty chapter, leaving alchemy dude with nothing xD

(Now I quote only this part to start a new quote tree lol).

Well yeah. I think he's both. He seems to be selfish, but a bit lost in a way as well since Vladimir isn't alive anymore. Nah, I think he would go after Louie sooner than after Logan... Or at least he would fight him if any reason would be given to him... He may not want to kill him because he is the Von Helson successor after all.
You mean Nicolae I guess. I can imagine him showing up there, but they are still on Ginos' ship. I wonder if they all (Edmund, Overseer, Sentinel, Cresento and Nicolae) would show up somehow during the event and the epilogue of the event story, for example when arriving to Isle de Gambino. I can easily imagine Zhivago finding and fighting Edmund since Gino is there too and he wants them both dead.
Maybe Nicolae will do seomthing to Zhivago or will make a funny turn of events like he did in Dref Dur ("Niiiiice watch! Is that handle made of GOLD? That's AWESOME!" wink xd
Lol maybe. I wonder what Brennivin would do in all of this but I suspect he won't have as much appearance as Kuro, Edmund, etc.

Shameless Lovergirl

11,600 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Obi Aoi
Zeo_de_Gambino

Well yeah. I think he's both. He seems to be selfish, but a bit lost in a way as well since Vladimir isn't alive anymore. Nah, I think he would go after Louie sooner than after Logan... Or at least he would fight him if any reason would be given to him... He may not want to kill him because he is the Von Helson successor after all.
You mean Nicolae I guess. I can imagine him showing up there, but they are still on Ginos' ship. I wonder if they all (Edmund, Overseer, Sentinel, Cresento and Nicolae) would show up somehow during the event and the epilogue of the event story, for example when arriving to Isle de Gambino. I can easily imagine Zhivago finding and fighting Edmund since Gino is there too and he wants them both dead.
Maybe Nicolae will do seomthing to Zhivago or will make a funny turn of events like he did in Dref Dur ("Niiiiice watch! Is that handle made of GOLD? That's AWESOME!" wink xd
Lol maybe. I wonder what Brennivin would do in all of this but I suspect he won't have as much appearance as Kuro, Edmund, etc.

That's it. Nicolae and Brennivin :3
They wont be main characters. They're more sacrificial characters that pop up randomly for shits and giggles. That's exactly why I think they'll have nothing to do with the event until the end. When the end comes, nicolae will pull off some plot twist for a big wad of cash, then Brennivin will make a 1-shot appearance to yoink the money out from under his nose, and everyone will laugh and make merry once again, forgiving each other for the wrongs done this horrible season... until next year xD

either that or halloween will just be setting the stage for the xmas event =P

Interstellar Explorer

Zeo_de_Gambino
Obi Aoi
Zeo_de_Gambino

They wont be main characters. They're more sacrificial characters that pop up randomly for shits and giggles. That's exactly why I think they'll have nothing to do with the event until the end. When the end comes, nicolae will pull off some plot twist for a big wad of cash, then Brennivin will make a 1-shot appearance to yoink the money out from under his nose, and everyone will laugh and make merry once again, forgiving each other for the wrongs done this horrible season... until next year xD

Yeah, I can imagine that also. I suspect Xmas would have a seperate little story like Old Pete did last year... rofl

Shameless Lovergirl

11,600 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Obi Aoi
Zeo_de_Gambino
Obi Aoi
Zeo_de_Gambino

Yeah, I can imagine that also. I suspect Xmas would have a seperate little story like Old Pete did last year... rofl

i wasn't here last year =(. I left gaia in Dec 2007, and came back in Feb 2012... so yeah, I kinda have a big gap in my gaia event knowledge >.<

I thought old pete was the dumpster dive hobo?

Interstellar Explorer

Zeo_de_Gambino
Obi Aoi
Zeo_de_Gambino
Obi Aoi
Zeo_de_Gambino

i wasn't here last year =(. I left gaia in Dec 2007, and came back in Feb 2012... so yeah, I kinda have a big gap in my gaia event knowledge >.<

Yeah he's that old hobo. He asked people to collect/give clothes, items etc. to him as presents so he won't have cold. At the event you could donate and there were stages where the picture changed, which depicted how certain NPCs helped him out (like Liam took him to a party where they met ladies, Ian and Rufus helped him get out from a pile of litters and stuff. I can PM you the text if interested (yeah, for some reason I kept them in a txt sweatdrop rofl I like NPC and event-related stuff on Gaia, but of course not on a maniac level, maybe just being goofy?).

Shameless Lovergirl

11,600 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Obi Aoi
Zeo_de_Gambino
Obi Aoi
Zeo_de_Gambino
Obi Aoi
Zeo_de_Gambino

Yeah he's that old hobo. He asked people to collect/give clothes, items etc. to him as presents so he won't have cold. At the event you could donate and there were stages where the picture changed, which depicted how certain NPCs helped him out (like Liam took him to a party where they met ladies, Ian and Rufus helped him get out from a pile of litters and stuff. I can PM you the text if interested (yeah, for some reason I kept them in a txt sweatdrop rofl I like NPC and event-related stuff on Gaia, but of course not on a maniac level, maybe just being goofy?).

lol. nah. it's okay. Im sure the text is on wikia xD
dw about it. im an event lover too C: I'm still trying to collect all the event items ever released on gaia. I'm nearly there, but it has been REALLY hard!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff