*sings*
bokusatsu tenshiiiii, shintan doku doku dokuro chan

pipirupirupirupipipirupiiiiiiii~~~~

Cheery Gaian

HeIIraiser
I am so excited.
I can't wait.

Look at you being all festive! -pinches cheeks-

I do hope "The Fish" makes it out this alive though, even if I did choose the side of the vampires.

Romantic Vampire

8,700 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
I am extremely excited for this event, I have always loved the fact that Gaia has followed the PLOT of GAIA! Events that follow our plot always gets me extremely excited.

And as you can tell, I've chosen vampires..my loyalty always stands with them.

Friendly Explorer

Zeo_de_Gambino
Obi Aoi
I suspect the Durem Catacombs might be a place in it (where Zhivago talks with Cordell at the end of the manga chapter "Loyalty" wink .

Point is it does have stuff to do with the manga storyline, and Uncle Kenny (developer) mentioned in his journal new game techniques would be involved, I'm really curious what the event will be like, but it's a bit strange we got to choose sides that early already, unless the event would start earlier and not in the last days of October...
What item did those get who joined the vampires? The dark elf siders got a Kuro Gang Badge (it's soulbound by the way). (Yeah I have chosen dark elves, but I will join the vampires with my mule, I'm curious of both sides).
The funny is I like dark elves, I like Louie, I'm ok with vampires but not ok with Don Kuro's actions in the manga so it's a bit mixed.

JOIN THE VAMPIRES scream
( yes, I know they... suck... but the Don bombed Edmund! We can't let them get away with it!! )

G-Team Mobilise!

True, but I already chose the Kuro... (to spy)... sweatdrop
I will join vampires with my mule though smile As I said the funny is I like both vampires and dark elves but I don't like the actions of the Don. sweatdrop
But will join vampires with my mule. 3nodding

Mewling Kitten

I'm getting tired of war.

Shameless Lovergirl

11,600 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Obi Aoi
Zeo_de_Gambino
Obi Aoi
I suspect the Durem Catacombs might be a place in it (where Zhivago talks with Cordell at the end of the manga chapter "Loyalty" wink .

Point is it does have stuff to do with the manga storyline, and Uncle Kenny (developer) mentioned in his journal new game techniques would be involved, I'm really curious what the event will be like, but it's a bit strange we got to choose sides that early already, unless the event would start earlier and not in the last days of October...
What item did those get who joined the vampires? The dark elf siders got a Kuro Gang Badge (it's soulbound by the way). (Yeah I have chosen dark elves, but I will join the vampires with my mule, I'm curious of both sides).
The funny is I like dark elves, I like Louie, I'm ok with vampires but not ok with Don Kuro's actions in the manga so it's a bit mixed.

JOIN THE VAMPIRES scream
( yes, I know they... suck... but the Don bombed Edmund! We can't let them get away with it!! )

G-Team Mobilise!

I will join vampires with my mule though smile As I said the funny is I like both vampires and dark elves but I don't like the actions of the Don. sweatdrop

:shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk:

The vampires murdered Johnny K, and the dark elves want to murder Gino (and every other god as well sweatdrop )..... and you LIKE both of them!?

Both races have performed ill deeds towards the Great House of Gambino, so both make me sick to my stomach and should be made to pay restitution for their crimes - yet I will do what I must in order to protect Edmund, Logan, and Gino, and that means I must side with the vampires under great duress.

Friendly Explorer

Zeo_de_Gambino
Obi Aoi
Zeo_de_Gambino
Obi Aoi

JOIN THE VAMPIRES scream

G-Team Mobilise!

:shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk::shockgonk:

The vampires murdered Johnny K, and the dark elves want to murder Gino (and every other god as well sweatdrop )..... and you LIKE both of them!?

Both races have performed ill deeds towards the Great House of Gambino, so both make me sick to my stomach and should be made to pay restitution for their crimes - yet I will do what I must in order to protect Edmund, Logan, and Gino, and that means I must side with the vampires under great duress.

Please don't overreact sweatdrop
It's a game, a story, but I still have to say: why is it good to generalize them? Not all vampires or dark elves agree with each other. Zhivago hates Louie, Louie and Ian betrayed their father and they are friendly with humans, Cordell doesn't fully agree with Don and cares to listen to Zhivago who is a vampire, even though she calls him a monster twice (see the latest chpater "Loyalty" in the storyline manga)... There isn't always just black and white, but plenty of grey too, as it's said.... In general I'm not a very big vampire fan, but I'm ok with Louie by the way. And everyone chooses sides for different personal reasons. Like someone said in a forum she was loyal to the Von Helsons even though she hated Louie and so on. And I will join the vampires too, with a mule.

Shameless Lovergirl

11,600 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Obi Aoi
Zeo_de_Gambino
Obi Aoi
Zeo_de_Gambino
Obi Aoi

JOIN THE VAMPIRES scream

G-Team Mobilise!

It's a game, a story, but I still have to say: why is it good to generalize them? Not all vampires or dark elves agree with each other. Zhivago hates Louie, Louie and Ian betrayed their father and they are friendly with humans, Cordell doesn't fully agree with Don and cares to listen to Zhivago who is a vampire, even though she calls him a monster twice (see the latest chpater "Loyalty" in the storyline manga)... There isn't always just black and white, but plenty of grey too, as it's said.... In general I'm not a very big vampire fan, but I'm ok with Louie by the way. And everyone chooses sides for different personal reasons. Like someone said in a forum she was loyal to the Von Helsons even though she hated Louie and so on. And I will join the vampires too, with a mule.

overreact you say? lol. When eventing I always take all the stuff as if it's happening IRL. it makes the event more fun when you take it all seriously and become impassioned heart
It's all a part of my eventing persona, not really my own personal personality..... I totally just said way too many "person" words @.@ blarg classified_fu

Friendly Explorer

Zeo_de_Gambino
Obi Aoi
Zeo_de_Gambino
Obi Aoi
Zeo_de_Gambino
Obi Aoi

JOIN THE VAMPIRES scream

G-Team Mobilise!

overreact you say? lol. When eventing I always take all the stuff as if it's happening IRL. it makes the event more fun when you take it all seriously and become impassioned heart
It's all a part of my eventing persona, not really my own personal personality..... I totally just said way too many "person" words @.@ blarg classified_fu

Ah okay. I just wanted to be sure we don't mix these up, because I wouldn't like to have a real fight over choosing sides in a game... sweatdrop
So... let's say I heard from the forum and have read in the Sentry Security: The Fish companion item's description (or in Gaia way: I heard from someone):
A freelancing member of the Kuro gang. His disloyalty might land him in hot water, if Don Kuro ever finds out...

So if it's still true, I say I wait and find out what Ffranco may come up with, because I DON'T agree with what the Don does, even if Franco is his spokesman in the letter currently... Who knows there might be rebellious dark elves. Cordell doesn't seem to be agreeing with him fully either, although she doesn't seem to be aware of what his brother's exact goal is. That hint about him doing occult stuff (Ambrosia said that) is new to me, though.
I think there will be plenty disloyal vampires and dark elves on both sides, read the end of "Loyalty" chapter from page 27 and you'll see 3nodding The vampires working for Kuro aren't loyal to Louie etc.

Friendly Explorer

Zeo_de_Gambino
Obi Aoi
Zeo_de_Gambino
Obi Aoi
Zeo_de_Gambino
Obi Aoi

JOIN THE VAMPIRES scream

G-Team Mobilise!

Oh and a correction: Don Kuro ORDERED Zhivago to kill Gambino. So a vampire did it, but by Don's command (source: storyline manga). Zhivago loses loyalty to the Don though and he used to be loyal to Vladimir Von Helson and hates Louie and Ian. But in the manga he admits Louie bears the Von Helson name as a weight among the vampires.

Melodious Saint

12,900 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Millionaire 200
I am looking forward to this event, and I have picked the vampires' side. I can't wait for the action to happen this Halloween! biggrin

Devoted Friend

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
I love the Action in Halloween events! OH YEA, lets do this! emotion_dowant

Deadly Stalker

13,750 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Battle: Defender 100
Yeah I join the vampire they look right as the Gang done too much to gaia have me, I hate them them. evil

Interesting Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
So much valiance... so much death... So many sooooouls *cough* <.< >.> =w=

Gaian

Zeo_de_Gambino

Uh. "The vampires" did NOT kill Johnny. Zhivago did BECAUSE KURO MADE HIM.

The dark elves effectively were the ones behind that.

I don't even read the manga and I still know that = /

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games