Welcome to Gaia! ::

one or more of this stuff on my list may happen to you! eek

-all your gold will diasapaer or it will look like you have the more gold then every user put together
-you will look naked, and if you happen to lose your gold it will looked like your hacked
-you won't be able to PM anyone, if you think you were hacked you can't contact a mod
-you will recive a very long [fake] PM from a random admin or mod going on about he they have been stalking you and have fallen in love with you, only 10 PMs will be sent from Lanzer wink
-you in box may be filled up with PMs from a mule account made just for this event called "The April Fool", all of the PMs will say "April Fools :XP"
-it will look like you've been banned when you first log in
-your gender will be changed
-your items in your invintory will be missing
-it will look like yout gaia house was robbed
-it will look like there is a halo in your invintory, when you try and equip it, it dissapears

I may or may not add to this list ninja
<center>GENDER SWITCH!
That'd be kick a**!
All of the data bases will stop working sparaticlly.. oh.. wait.. thats already happening. stare xd

Dramatic Hunter

Gender switch would totally be the best thing ever.
TruDistance
All of the data bases will stop working sparaticlly.. oh.. wait.. thats already happening. stare xd
pre-april fools joke whee
Thanks for the 411, Lazlow! Now I know what to expect! whee My birthday is one day after April Foll's. I'm an April fool!
you will be pmed asking if you want to be an omni mod and if you say no you get robbed of everything until and then get pmed once more same thing, say yes any time at all and it takes you to your inventory page where you have all of the items in gaia click anything and it goes back. you never do become a mod though

Magic Genius

Fake Halo... sweatdrop
A purple box will fly around and when you open it... cream pie in the face!

Moonlight Ace

35,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Naw. The admins'll do the harshest one of all. Finish the plot with a sucky ending.
Mariu
Naw. The admins'll do the harshest one of all. Finish the plot with a sucky ending.
I had thoght about that but there isn't enough pie to be thrown...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff