Am i right?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 25, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

Duckling
(insertdomo)
Lan Moore
why do I bother, I just wanted to know why people sapported him after all he did and a mob of stupid flammers appears, I should have seen it coming stare I'm leaving now, got a date I don't want to be late to, bye!!! heart heart Love you all Like ants in my pants so bye heart
he has a date... with his right hand.
So do you. With my right hand.
Okay. Gotta go guys. On an empty note.. THAT GUY WAS JUST RETARDED ^_^
pssh ur bunnies came to me cuz they didnt like u molesting them tweek XP...so everyone...SHUT THE ******** UP!!!...and i know how to operate a comp..i just wanted to come and flame all ur asses.....but now its boring cuz i just pwned u all!!! lol j/k......BUNNIES ATTACK!!!!

(\/)
(o.O) < I WILL EAT YOU!!
(" wink uu(" wink

(\/)
(o.O) < I WILL EAT YOU!!
(" wink uu(" wink

(\/)
(o.O) < I WILL EAT YOU!!
(" wink uu(" wink

(\/)
(o.O) < I WILL EAT YOU!!
(" wink uu(" wink
Kyo_DE
pssh ur bunnies came to me cuz they didnt like u molesting them tweek XP...so everyone...SHUT THE ******** UP!!!...and i know how to operate a comp..i just wanted to come and flame all ur asses.....but now its boring cuz i just pwned u all!!! lol j/k......BUNNIES ATTACK!!!!

(\/)
(o.O) < I WILL EAT YOU!!
(" wink uu(" wink

(\/)
(o.O) < I WILL EAT YOU!!
(" wink uu(" wink

(\/)
(o.O) < I WILL EAT YOU!!
(" wink uu(" wink

(\/)
(o.O) < I WILL EAT YOU!!
(" wink uu(" wink

haha you're retarded dude
Kyo_DE

(\/)
(o.O) < I WILL EAT YOU!!
(" wink uu(" wink

(\/)
(o.O) < I WILL EAT YOU!!
(" wink uu(" wink

(\/)
(o.O) < I WILL EAT YOU!!
(" wink uu(" wink

(\/)
(o.O) < I WILL EAT YOU!!
(" wink uu(" wink
..You think the other guy was retarded? >.>
pssh my army of bunnies will woop ur domos anyday XD
Kyo_DE

(\/)
(o.O) < I WILL EAT YOU!!
(" wink uu(" wink

(\/)
(o.O) < I WILL EAT YOU!!
(" wink uu(" wink

(\/)
(o.O) < I WILL EAT YOU!!
(" wink uu(" wink

(\/)
(o.O) < I WILL EAT YOU!!
(" wink uu(" wink
I feel sorry for you. gonk It's sad how you think you can flame someone when you are so damn flame worthy yourself. You have bunnies, for god's sake. stare
Duckling
Kyo_DE

(\/)
(o.O) < I WILL EAT YOU!!
(" wink uu(" wink

(\/)
(o.O) < I WILL EAT YOU!!
(" wink uu(" wink

(\/)
(o.O) < I WILL EAT YOU!!
(" wink uu(" wink

(\/)
(o.O) < I WILL EAT YOU!!
(" wink uu(" wink
I feel sorry for you. gonk It's sad how you think you can flame someone when you are so damn flame worthy yourself. You have bunnies, for god's sake. stare
Be nice... he's a buddy of mine. His adderall just wore off. He isn't really too hyper anymore. 3nodding
that was the point lol..and besides...the bunnies have weapons...of DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!
(insertdomo)
Duckling
Kyo_DE

(\/)
(o.O) < I WILL EAT YOU!!
(" wink uu(" wink

(\/)
(o.O) < I WILL EAT YOU!!
(" wink uu(" wink

(\/)
(o.O) < I WILL EAT YOU!!
(" wink uu(" wink

(\/)
(o.O) < I WILL EAT YOU!!
(" wink uu(" wink
Be nice... he's a buddy of mine. His adderall just wore off. He isn't really too hyper anymore. 3nodding
Well, fine. If I must. Only for you though. heart
Kyo_DE
pssh my army of bunnies will woop ur domos anyday XD

my domos will feast on your rabbits little hearts and s**t out their souls
Duckling
(insertdomo)
Duckling
Kyo_DE

(\/)
(o.O) < I WILL EAT YOU!!
(" wink uu(" wink

(\/)
(o.O) < I WILL EAT YOU!!
(" wink uu(" wink

(\/)
(o.O) < I WILL EAT YOU!!
(" wink uu(" wink

(\/)
(o.O) < I WILL EAT YOU!!
(" wink uu(" wink
Thank you. -waffles her away-
god were bored xp
(insertdomo)
Duckling
(insertdomo)
Duckling
Kyo_DE

(\/)
(o.O) < I WILL EAT YOU!!
(" wink uu(" wink

(\/)
(o.O) < I WILL EAT YOU!!
(" wink uu(" wink

(\/)
(o.O) < I WILL EAT YOU!!
(" wink uu(" wink

(\/)
(o.O) < I WILL EAT YOU!!
(" wink uu(" wink
Thank you. -waffles her away-
Mmm, waffles.
mmmmmm Pie
Xero01
mmmmmm Pie
Waffles > pie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash