Welcome to Gaia! ::

Given the size of that tower, the marketplace, the hat store, and half of Durem should be in rubble! How could the Von Helson mansion be the only thing that was destroyed by that monsterous thing?!
Blessed Blade
Given the size of that tower, the marketplace, the hat store, and half of Durem should be in rubble! How could the Von Helson mansion be the only thing that was destroyed by that monsterous thing?!
I know'

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
because its gaia...and the rubble that crushed the V-masion just SO happen to miss all the other stuff. :3

Ice-Cold Girl

So we can keep wasting our gold, duh! Shopping is soooo much more important than the possible well being of Gaia's richest NPCs rolleyes
ristin
because its gaia...and the rubble that crushed the V-masion just SO happen to miss all the other stuff. :3
But it fell right on top of the marketplace. All that stuff must have life a forcefield or something.

*privately hopes that neither the Gambinos or the Von Helsons are dead*
Everyones notcied that, we aren't brain dead O_o Gaia doesn't have to be realistic.. It just has to be entertaining c=
Blessed Blade
A saying that many use now is logic is ilogical in Gaia.

CrazyAlien8's Husband

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Blessed Blade
as it turns out, the von-helsons hollowed out the walls of their once proud mansion and sold the stone as raw materials, to get more money to buy clothes. meanwhile, the rest of durem was built with defense in mind. as the description of a few of the mansion rooms suggest, the town was built to stand against seige from...who knows what. as for the marketplace, it's just a tent really. when the tower started toppling, all the rabit capitalists within probably ran for their lives, then stormed back into the cloud of smoke and erected a new tent, completely oblivious to the destruction surrounding them. 3nodding
I demand realism in virtual reality!

CrazyAlien8's Husband

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Blessed Blade
you don't need realism, just a surreal perspective.
SporkMaster5000
Blessed Blade
as it turns out, the von-helsons hollowed out the walls of their once proud mansion and sold the stone as raw materials, to get more money to buy clothes. meanwhile, the rest of durem was built with defense in mind. as the description of a few of the mansion rooms suggest, the town was built to stand against seige from...who knows what. as for the marketplace, it's just a tent really. when the tower started toppling, all the rabit capitalists within probably ran for their lives, then stormed back into the cloud of smoke and erected a new tent, completely oblivious to the destruction surrounding them. 3nodding
The marketplace is really more of a solid structure though... I don't know if anything could actually survive being smooshed by a skyscraper, even the highly fortified Durem. whee I'm going to stick with my forcefields.
<center>Well... d'you really think the admin would take out the Gaian shops? That's the thing that, in my opinion, has made Gaia as popular as it is. So, well... just think about it for a minute, and I'm sure you'll be able to answer your own question.
SporkMaster5000
Blessed Blade
you don't need realism, just a surreal perspective.
I thought the Von Helsons hollowing out their mansion to buy clothes was pretty unsurrealistic actually. xd
shosum gratitude
<center>Well... d'you really think the admin would take out the Gaian shops? That's the thing that, in my opinion, has made Gaia as popular as it is. So, well... just think about it for a minute, and I'm sure you'll be able to answer your own question.
Lighten up. Imagine for a moment the glimmering ideology that is sarcasm.
I just want to know when do we find out what happened to Gambino and the sisters?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff