Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wow. I'm not complaining here, but I am utterly disappointed. I suppose all this inflation people are discussing also accounts for the main shops? stare I finally got the money for my Gardenia Vintage Town Coat and gleefully run to HR Wesley, only to find that the price has soared up another 1K. I sure didn't see /that/ coming, especially since it was only 4250 gold this morning. Eek.

Well, has anyone else have this happened, or does all this inflation business also have to do with the NPC owned stores as I asked before? sad
Wha-?

*runs off to check*

Tipsy Smoker

When did this happen?!
No, no. They can't do this to me! I've trusted Edmund to keep his prices steady... I feel... Used.

This can't be happening. I've got to check for myself. Okay... I'm gunna check now. 'Kay. surprised
Zinnia Ziegler
When did this happen?!

I really don't know. o_o I just went there and BAM. 5250 gold. I thought I misread the first time, but there it was. Hopefully, nothing else was affected.
Not meaning to doubt you...but...I am doubting you. Methinks you must have read the price wrong to begin with because there is no way that the prices randomly jumped up 1k. The admin have stated many times that they will NOT change the prices of items in the stores because that would be extremely unfair to the users. The coat must've always been that price...there is no way that it just went up 1k.

edit: Are you sure you looked at the right one?
Really?!?!? NPC shops raised prices?? That's weird..I don't think Gaia staff wants to add to inflation....
Are you sure...?

Maybe you just accidently looked at the Lilac Vintage Town Coat the first time round.

I hope the price didn't rise. gonk

Familiar Friend

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
The gardenia towncoat has always been 5k+. sweatdrop
Kelyn
Not meaning to doubt you...but...I am doubting you. Methinks you must have read the price wrong to begin with because there is no way that the prices randomly jumped up 1k. The admin have stated many times that they will NOT change the prices of items in the stores because that would be extremely unfair to the users. The coat must've always been that price...there is no way that it just went up 1k.

Most likely, that's the case. c_c; Maybe I overracted and was like, 'OHNOES INFLATION ON GAIA HAS SPREAD.' Hopefully, I haven't caused too much of an uproar. *peeps*
I never noticed that. What are they doing this to us gonk
I think you misread the pricing. It's always been that way.

Magic Genius

I got my coat for 5k......a week ago. Man this inflation problem has been turnin people crazy yo!
*checks other items she's watching*

Strange... The fairy wings are still 40k, and the Steel Soldat Cap is still 10k...

Hmmm... maybe, you did read it wrong...

Dewryne
Most likely, that's the case. c_c; Maybe I overracted and was like, 'OHNOES INFLATION ON GAIA HAS SPREAD.' Hopefully, I haven't caused too much of an uproar. *peeps*

Should be fine as long as people check the shops before they start accusing the admins of something they didn't do...

-S@m

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces