Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia's best power family is:

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 17, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

I find it amusing that Gaia is more or less split on the richest and most powerful NPC's. There are threads to support or bash both sides. Some users are very passionate about supporting thier side. Which side are you on? Please use the poll, I am curious how close we are to a fifty fifty split.

For the record, I couldn't care less which side wins, I dont support or hate either side. Its an interesting story though and I think Gaia is big enough for two power families. biggrin
I support Gambino. I liked his Mansion, his pins, and his attitude more than the Von Helsons.

Dapper Raider

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
I don't like the VonHelson sisters because they act like the girls off of the simple life, and I really hate anyone who acts like they're better than anyone else. My opnion is subject to change though, considering Gambino is getting more power, I may com to dislike him in the not so distant future. It all depends on what they do. ^^
Gambino Rockx

Shirtless Lunatic

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
I prefer the Von Helson sisters.

Gambino used to be as bad as they are now, and every likes him now because he's "poor" and "needs support" and blah...blah...blah.

******** him. I hope he rots in his big tower.

The Von Helsons happened to interest me. There really isn't all that much known about them aside from the fact that they:

A. are rich as hell.
B. burned a library full of books.
C. have a dead father
D. live in Durem

The Von Helson twins happen to my favorite NPCs as well. I like them. Period.

In conclusion... Von Helsons > Gambino.

And have I mentioned that there are waaay too many of these threads?
Peiji-Sama ^.~

Gambino used to be as bad as they are now, and every likes him now because he's "poor" and "needs support" and blah...blah...blah.

The Von Helsons happened to interest me. There really isn't all that much known about them aside from the fact that they:

A. are rich as hell.
C. have a dead father
D. live in Durem

I don't like him because he is poor. I have always liked him ever since I came on Gaia.
This poll is being done officially by Gaia. You can check out the results on the front page. Right now Gambino is up about 3:1 against the Von Helsons, who are down by 10% against the option of "neither."
Gambino all the way, baby.
gambino rocks. von helsons suck.
even though gambino is stealing our money because the bar hasnt moved in, what, 12 hours.
he still rox meh box.
Peiji-Sama ^.~

A. are rich as hell.
C. have a dead father
D. live in Durem

they also
4. held a kid hostage
5. have a part of the mansion that is all torn up (remember folks?)
current polls
Von Helson
4% [ 3 ]
Gambino
67% [ 42 ]
Who cares?
11% [ 7 ]
GOLD
16% [ 10 ]

Total Votes : 62

what i got so far
yea i like gambino better ever since i knew who the twins were they seem just a tad shady to me but hell that may just be me sweatdrop
Crazygurl1
they also
4. held a kid hostage
5. have a part of the mansion that is all torn up (remember folks?)
not to make waves with a friend G-corp also has done some horrible things and as the owner of it Gambino bares some responsibility.

013User Image062
User Image909

User Image772User Image247User Image137User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.138User Image101User Image957User Image
(I screwed up a bit on some of the images 013 appears twice for some reason..)

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Keslyn
I don't like the VonHelson sisters because they act like the girls off of the simple life, and I really hate anyone who acts like they're better than anyone else. My opnion is subject to change though, considering Gambino is getting more power, I may com to dislike him in the not so distant future. It all depends on what they do. ^^

^ What she said but power or no power I'm going to wait and see how Gambino will still act once he makes it big again...He still can very well be changed for the better. But again what she said. I hate people who think thye are better then everyone else.

I've come to believe most supporters are just after the Von Helson sister's asses. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff