Dapper Lunatic

MammuYasha
Animeking007
MammuYasha
Animeking007
Theo Marx
Animeking007
Theo Marx

Okay Gambino did bad things, but what have the sisteres don't for you? except overcharge you for a picket sign? Gambino asked for some money, he didn't demand it!

The Von Helsons didn't demand the money, they spent alot of money making those signs, thats royal wood that is, so paying them the money they spend making them is reasonable. At least they arn't missusing our cash unlike fatty.

Oh come on they wouldn't want to break a nail. they used slave labour to make those signs.

Hey! Don't talk about them like that!

who the hell is talking...you say allkinds of stuff aboug Mr.Gambino and we cant say nohting about those sluts...haha...you make my pixels laugh

Yeah well your only proving the Von Helsons sheep comment true, in fact your worse, your lemmings, you'd jump off a cliff if Gambino said to.
err....no stare you dont even know me...
I ment you as in you Gambino supporters not you as an individual
Animeking007
MammuYasha
Animeking007
MammuYasha
Animeking007
Theo Marx
Animeking007
Theo Marx

Okay Gambino did bad things, but what have the sisteres don't for you? except overcharge you for a picket sign? Gambino asked for some money, he didn't demand it!

The Von Helsons didn't demand the money, they spent alot of money making those signs, thats royal wood that is, so paying them the money they spend making them is reasonable. At least they arn't missusing our cash unlike fatty.

Oh come on they wouldn't want to break a nail. they used slave labour to make those signs.

who the hell is talking...you say allkinds of stuff aboug Mr.Gambino and we cant say nohting about those sluts...haha...you make my pixels laugh

Yeah well your only proving the Von Helsons sheep comment true, in fact your worse, your lemmings, you'd jump off a cliff if Gambino said to.

i would jump off a cliff if inuyasha would say that to me....but not when Gambino says that. i just like gambino more...that does not mean that im a bad person or you are a bad person

Dapper Lunatic

MammuYasha
Animeking007
MammuYasha
Animeking007
MammuYasha
Animeking007
Theo Marx
Animeking007
Theo Marx

i would jump off a cliff if inuyasha would say that to me....but not when Gambino says that. i just like gambino more...that does not mean that im a bad person or you are a bad person

your taking this WAY too personaly
Animeking007
MammuYasha
Animeking007
MammuYasha
Animeking007
MammuYasha
Animeking007
Theo Marx
Animeking007
Theo Marx

sorry about that sweatdrop
its just that im sick of it...i support gambino...i support the sisters...come to the gambino side...come sisters side...sheesh...if people like gambino let them like him and when people like the sisters let them like them.
its only pixels...i know im one of them...but still blaugh

Dapper Lunatic

MammuYasha
Animeking007
MammuYasha
Animeking007
MammuYasha
Animeking007
MammuYasha
Animeking007
Theo Marx
Animeking007
Theo Marx

sorry about that sweatdrop
its just that im sick of it...i support gambino...i support the sisters...come to the gambino side...come sisters side...sheesh...if people like gambino let them like him and when people like the sisters let them like them.
its only pixels...i know im one of them...but still blaugh

but were only posting as if Gaia were a real place and the NPCs are real people, its all harmless fun, honestly I know two Gambino supporters in real life and that doesn't stop us being friends.
Animeking007

but were only posting as if Gaia were a real place and the NPCs are real people, its all harmless fun, honestly I know two Gambino supporters in real life and that doesn't stop us being friends.

i know...but some people (like myself sometimes) takes it too personally

Dapper Lunatic

MammuYasha
Animeking007

yeah I guess
Animeking007
MammuYasha
Animeking007

yeah I guess

but it makes me wonder...who is gambino and the sisters in real life

Dapper Lunatic

MammuYasha
Animeking007
MammuYasha
Animeking007

yeah I guess

one of the admins, they have quite the imagination thats for sure.
Animeking007
MammuYasha
Animeking007
MammuYasha
Animeking007

yeah I guess

one of the admins, they have quite the imagination thats for sure.

yeah...agreed
Come join my thread a little way up and get your name on the offical Supports list

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff