Welcome to Gaia! ::

Most of you think that Gambino is a caring good hearted man with nothing on his mind but the best for us gaians. I think not. He couldn't even keep track of his child Gino. This also brings up a good question! Who is Gino's mother? Mrs. Gambino? I think not. This shows he has no use for women and uses them for a little fun now and then. Gambino is pure evil in every way! I say it is a time for change and the Von Helson Sisters are change! So what if they treated us like sheep?! If you were rich and famous you would do the same thing!

*runs around like a maniac with picket sign*

Everyone band together and put up your pickets!

Dapper Lunatic

Homina
Most of you think that Gambino is a caring good hearted man with nothing on his mind but the best for us gaians. I think not. He couldn't even keep track of his child Gino. This also brings up a good question! Who is Gino's mother? Mrs. Gambino? I think not. This shows he has no use for women and uses them for a little fun now and then. Gambino is pure evil in every way! I say it is a time for change and the Von Helson Sisters are change! So what if they treated us like sheep?! If you were rich and famous you would do the same thing!

I agree! Also I essume their father acted like this and they are trying to be like him to honor his death. I may not have my picket on me but when I have somewhere to place it, it will go into my house
Homina

[/qu

Okay Gambino did bad things, but what have the sisteres don't for you? except overcharge you for a picket sign? Gambino asked for some money, he didn't demand it!
i don't really care i support the neither group 3nodding

Dapper Lunatic

Theo Marx

Okay Gambino did bad things, but what have the sisteres don't for you? except overcharge you for a picket sign? Gambino asked for some money, he didn't demand it!

The Von Helsons didn't demand the money, they spent alot of money making those signs, thats royal wood that is, so paying them the money they spend making them is reasonable. At least they arn't missusing our cash unlike fatty.
Animeking007
Theo Marx

The Von Helsons didn't demand the money, they spent alot of money making those signs, thats royal wood that is, so paying them the money they spend making them is reasonable. At least they arn't missusing our cash unlike fatty.

Oh come on they wouldn't want to break a nail. they used slave labour to make those signs.

Dapper Lunatic

Theo Marx
Animeking007
Theo Marx

Oh come on they wouldn't want to break a nail. they used slave labour to make those signs.

Hey! Don't talk about them like that!
You know what I say we do with the money made from our picket signs??

LET'S BUILD OUR OWN DAMN PHALLIC SYMBOL!

BIGGER AND BETTER AND MORE PHALLICEY THEN GAMBINOS!

That'll show him... who's with me???
Yay for the twins! surprised

Dapper Lunatic

Phanta_Magoriga

Not a tower but maybe a training ground for us to train ready to fight Gambinos evil empire
Animeking007
Phanta_Magoriga

Not a tower but maybe a training ground for us to train ready to fight Gambinos evil empire

As long as OUR tower is bigger then HIS tower, I'm in.

Dapper Lunatic

Phanta_Magoriga
Animeking007
Phanta_Magoriga

As long as OUR tower is bigger then HIS tower, I'm in.

I don't think that building a oversized tower is the answer, no we should build a 2nd mansion in a new city which is full of Von Helson Supporters
Animeking007
Theo Marx
Animeking007
Theo Marx

who the hell is talking...you say allkinds of stuff aboug Mr.Gambino and we cant say nohting about those sluts...haha...you make my pixels laugh

Dapper Lunatic

MammuYasha
Animeking007
Theo Marx
Animeking007
Theo Marx

who the hell is talking...you say allkinds of stuff aboug Mr.Gambino and we cant say nohting about those sluts...haha...you make my pixels laugh

Yeah well your only proving the Von Helsons sheep comment true, in fact your worse, your lemmings, you'd jump off a cliff if Gambino said to.
Animeking007
MammuYasha
Animeking007
Theo Marx
Animeking007
Theo Marx

Yeah well your only proving the Von Helsons sheep comment true, in fact your worse, your lemmings, you'd jump off a cliff if Gambino said to.
err....no stare you dont even know me...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff