Welcome to Gaia! ::

Von Helsons will. . .

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 14, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.

What do you think the Von Helson's will think when they here about what Gambino is doing? They've stolen Gino, and locked Gambino's two threads, they called me a sheep, so I hates them, but what will happen to Gambino if they visit Isle de Gambino?
I think they will strike back having a fundraiser for them to buy purses...

Partying Reveler

checkd3
What do you think the Von Helson's will think when they here about what Gambino is doing? They've stolen Gino, and locked Gambino's two threads, they called me a sheep, so I hates them, but what will happen to Gambino if they visit Isle de Gambino?

I can see it now: "GAMBINO MURDERED UPON THE VON HELSON ARIVAL - ASSASSIN UNKNOWN".
Latpull_Ferra

Lol, I can totally see that happening.

Ok, totally out the box idea: Gambino will rebuild his mansion and the Von Helson's will try to destroy it again. Gambino retaliates and the tension escalates finishing with the introduction of the battle system and a fight between Gambino supporters and Von Helson supporters.

Ok, then again maybe not. I've been reading too many violent books.

Feral Raccoon

25,025 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Planetary Technician 150
Starry_Kit
Latpull_Ferra

Lol, I can totally see that happening.

Ok, totally out the box idea: Gambino will rebuild his mansion and the Von Helson's will try to destroy it again. Gambino retaliates and the tension escalates finishing with the introduction of the battle system and a fight between Gambino supporters and Von Helson supporters.

Ok, then again maybe not. I've been reading too many violent books.

Wow, very. . .interesting

but yea, that seems like it might happen

Mabey they'll have an easter bash at Gambino's since he's getting a new mansion, at the rate he's getting gold, he should get the new mansion by this week, it's also get more and more built every so soon

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff