Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lavish Ladykiller

Yeata Zi
This 133T thing too.
Don't get me started on the joke that is 133tgate.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Kain-Senpai
Yeata Zi
This 133T thing too.

L33TGATE proves the amount of detective work some users are capable of. There was a lot of evidence to back up claims. I'm still pretty proud of them.

Cigban was epic.
Yes, though I'm not sure I agree with the sensationalism.

Mysterious Trickster

Yeata Zi
Kain-Senpai
Yeata Zi
This 133T thing too.

L33TGATE proves the amount of detective work some users are capable of. There was a lot of evidence to back up claims. I'm still pretty proud of them.

Cigban was epic.
Yes, though I'm not sure I agree with the sensationalism.

I'm not sure, either. Emotions are running high from the event, so, I can understand why.

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

I remember the cig ban well and it's always fresh in my mind when I need to think of some example of the users banding together against the actions of the site. Not to say that I like to think of that, but it's definitely always there in my mind.

However, the one that I always remember well and I think it's what got me visiting the GCD regularly was the implementation of censorship on the site. Mainly when the admins got it into their heads to censor the word '*****'. I was one of the people deliberately finding a way to sneak it into my posts. I was terrified at the time of being banned, but I am against censorship in any form. Especially since I am a grown a** woman and I don't need any website telling me what I can and cannot type. I HATE that we're still forced to have some sort of censorship on our accounts. Especially because the site is for 13 and up and if the admins don't think thirteen year olds cuss, they've got another think coming. They're more vulgar than shock comedians, believe me. xD

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces