Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was going to Durem to do some shopping when I noticed the collapsed tower. After hearing the reports I knew this would become my one chance.

Gambino and the Von Helson Sisters are dead, or at least presumably so. Someone now has to take power over Gaia. It's always been in the past the rich and greedy. They'd take and take, and we'd be forced to give. NO MORE!!!

We the working class of gaia need to rise up and take power for ourselves. Our glorious revolution will shape the future of this fictional nation. So follow me gaians! Follow me to FREEDOM!!!
Sorry. I only follow the VonHelson's
... "They aren't dead until we find the bodies"
If we rise up now I garuntee you they'll never return, and that's all that truely matters.

Frozen Sex Symbol

There not dead! There not! Long live the Von Sisters!
People please! This is no time for complacency, we can all rise to glory now! Nows the time! NOWS OUR CHANCE!!!
Pah, keep pandering to the First Estate like that and you'll see where it gets you. This is the proletariats chance to rise. To rise and take what is ours!
*runs in and stabs NuclearOops in the head and runs off*
Skull_Almighty
*runs in and stabs NuclearOops in the head and runs off*

I don't understand such pathetic support for the vile rich in this nation.

Dapper Lunatic

NuclearOops
People please! This is no time for complacency, we can all rise to glory now! Nows the time! NOWS OUR CHANCE!!!

your starting to sould like Illpallaso
Taormina
Whore stare

Dapper Lunatic

Fhil
Taormina
Whore stare

you know for a guy who likes Nirvana you sure are a jerk
Fhil
Taormina
Whore stare
Amen. 3nodding
Animeking007
Fhil
Taormina
Whore stare

you know for a guy who likes Nirvana you sure are a jerk
What does his music taste have to do with anything? xd I love Nirvana, I'm a jerk, but only on Wednesdays. ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff