Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thought it was one of those ads that try to fish for your personal information. I was two seconds away from reporting it until searched about it.

Tiny Alchemist

I have the money to spend on this, but this looks way too confusing, so I'm not going to bother.
Considering that if you spend $25 now, you get a crystall box worth only 30k... and that actually has the chance of granting a rare item

this,everybody gets it.. so it will likely we worth the same as a common crystal box item..10k

if your planning on spending $25 on CG anyway, it's fine, but not worth the hassle otherwise.. just wait for the price to drop

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
rinlee
Setting it all up is such a hassle.
Does anyone know if there's a waiting period when you put your PayPal account on the list of accounts? It hasn't shown up for me :T

Did you already go through the finances tab?
http://i45.tinypic.com/ok4uit.png

Apocalyptic Lover

Man, I am SO glad its not just the black cuff part, or I'd be DOOMED. But the attached sleeves look ridiculous. Also, I feel like that video explained nothing.

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Yeah, it's way too much effort and I don't really like the item. I wonder if you can delete your account. sweatdrop
Winter Hue
User Image

So here we are GCD. We have a new sponsor and some new sponsor items.
Supposedly we are granted an item when we register at the sponsor site.
We also are given an item once we spend 25 bucks on this site.

User Image
- Marionette sleeves? -
- Super Rare item as well? -

"Hey, Gaians! With online shopping and giving becoming more popular each year,
we've teamed up with the folks at Virtual Piggy to give you a look at their
free service that makes spending and saving easy for teens. Check it out and
grab a free item (and sign up and spend to receive a super-rare item)!

It works like this: a parent or teen registers their free account at www.virtualpiggy.com
or www.virtualpiggykids.com. Once the accounts are established, a teen can checkout
on Gaia Online (or other Virtual Piggy partners) with their username and password, and that’s it!

Teens can also log into virtualpiggy.com with their account to track spending, set savings
goals, create a Wishlist, give to charities and much more. It’s always 100% free to use!

Click "Learn More" to grab your free rare item now, or sign up with
Virtual Piggy and spend at least $25 to earn a free *super-rare* item!"

So o' GCD, find those items, hookup with this sponsor, and let us discuss!
Are you interested in seeing this new kind of sponsor? It is new I tell you.
I can't remember a time where we had to spend money on another site to get an item.
Got the item

Dedicated Loiterer

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Krissim Klaw
I don't know how they can peg this as a super rare item considering anyone who is willing to spend $25 on Gaia stuff and do so through the site can get them. rofl

Exactly. Since there's no end to the numbers of this "super rare" we can expect to see it at roughly the same MP cost as a pair of Woodland Fawn Slippers blaugh

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
So wait their were two items right what are they exactly?

Trash Witch

43,740 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
hrmm I do kinda like the idea of the site. A way for parents to give their kids a virtual allowance to spend online.
Hell when I was a teen I just asked my mom to buy me somethin' online and gave her the cash in exchange. XD

Considerin' I'm an adult with a job and a paypal account I will never use this site.
The sleeves are cute........but not worth the effort. (well at least to me)

meh

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Dirvine1
Krissim Klaw
I don't know how they can peg this as a super rare item considering anyone who is willing to spend $25 on Gaia stuff and do so through the site can get them. rofl

Exactly. Since there's no end to the numbers of this "super rare" we can expect to see it at roughly the same MP cost as a pair of Woodland Fawn Slippers blaugh
Considering how much of a pain in the a** it is to get through the set-up process, it may not be as common as that. It'd probably be more on par with the Red Panda Slippers.

Junior

Being from England, I don't think I can sign up, I just want the item really.

Kurby123321 's Honey Bun

Beloved Bunny

I'm not signing up nor am I gonna spend money
So I guess I can only have the t-shirt
Which is adorable
So I'm happy.
I probably would've never used those sleeves.

Kawaii Bunny

Aww, those cuffs are lovely. Unfortunately I can't have them because I am not a teenager, and if I was a teenager I would be unlikely to trust that site anyway.

I need those cuffs though!

Kurby123321 's Honey Bun

Beloved Bunny

Btw everyone you can get the t-shirt up to 3 times

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items