Welcome to Gaia! ::

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Selaphiel the Archangel
If I buy it right now, who wants it buy it off me for how much gold? emotion_awesome
25 bucks roughly translates to 2.5 mil, but since so many people arent able to get it (im guessing its american only?) and not all of us americans use electronic banking, it may be worth more? xD
Im gonna try and get it on friday rfed rfegvrfd

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

the cuff are ok, but not my style... good! xD

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

It really bothers me that the page is covered in super costly items as they promote the idea of a "super rare item". It makes me expect/feel excited about the chance of a nice re-release. Then it turns out to just be those sleeves? No thanks, misleading marketers.

Again, I'll put money that would be spent through an apparently complicated mock PayPal toward my rent and a copy of P4 Golden. emotion_awesome

Casrial's Bae

Salty Titan

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Pristine Cuffs
GDI THAT WAS A LOT OF WORK

Beloved Perfectionist

User Image

altho i am perfectly fine using pay pal i like the look of the site. (i guess thats the kid in me.)
im perfectly happy with the free shirt tho, the SUPERULTRARAREONEPOSE cuff things bore me and i feel like i would be upset spending 25 dollars for that.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
i feel like gaia should include the warning "never give out your virtual piggy name and password to ANYONE on gaia" somewhere XD

although if someone tried to scam a user for that info and used their money, that could be pursued legally as some form of theft. ok nevermind. i don't think scammers are that bold.

Slumbering Tengu

The cuffs actually layer they way I want them to
/cries

Looks like I'll never get them
This is just the first day though
I hope they go down as time goes on

I'm not going to pay for them
I'm already on paypal autocash for a reason
I don't know how they can peg this as a super rare item considering anyone who is willing to spend $25 on Gaia stuff and do so through the site can get them. rofl

Rainbow Noob

But Gaia, the item will only be "super rare" if practically no one pays up. Wut r u sayin?

Me, I don't have a kid, but there's no way I'd let it spend my money on virtual items if I did. Unless they were books. But good books. Controlling? No, I'd just raise my children to have good taste. Impossible, you say? I'm sorry, I'm just trying to distract myself from the fact that I'm too old to have nice things. I probably wouldn't use them if I had them, but you've reminded me of my age, and now I'm going to whine about it. I can't belive u do dis 2 me, gaia. So hurt.

Casrial's Bae

Salty Titan

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Krissim Klaw
I don't know how they can peg this as a super rare item considering anyone who is willing to spend $25 on Gaia stuff and do so through the site can get them. rofl

Same.

Its basically like getting the crystal box only going through a pain in the a** process.
Meromictic

Same.

Its basically like getting the crystal box only going through a pain in the a** process.
Yep, although at least this is one of the better freebies they have come up with. I still think it is a shame it only has one pose though. They could have had a lot more fun with this one.

Man-Hungry Flip-Flopper

I'm not spending $25 on some sleeves neutral

Casrial's Bae

Salty Titan

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Krissim Klaw
Meromictic

Same.

Yep, although at least this is one of the better freebies they have come up with. I still think it is a shame it only has one pose though. They could have had a lot more fun with this one.

I feel the same about the one pose. e.e oh well though

Now I have to go through and figure out how to delete the account. lmao

Dapper Puppy

Lirilei
Albern Puppy
Thank you Gaia, but I already have PayPal. And since I do not have children, the prospects of using this site are slim to none.

Also, love how they don't mention you need to spend at least $25 on Gaia for that secondary item until the last possible second. Way to be crafty.

Actually when you click on learn more, there's a bubble down there that tells you if you sign up and spend at least $25 on Gaia, you get the item. So, not very last minute.
yeah, guess it isn't completely last minute. But still, $25 is a lot. Not $25 worth of GC, but actual money.
Meromictic
GDI THAT WAS A LOT OF WORK
what are the cuffs called?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out