Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kurby123321 's Honey Bun

Beloved Bunny

IIwizardeigesII
B a n i r a b u
JRandom18
Milk Kittea
http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx6/Milk-Kittea/Post Styles/wintermorning3.png
Anything piggy related is fine by me. I prefer kitties, but piggies are a nice change of pace.
I'm not sure if I'll be going out of my way for any of these items right now though.

You can get the t-shirt for free.

You can actually get it 3 times for free

3 items? do you mean 3 shirts or three different items?

You can get the t-shirt 3 times

Invisible Phantom

11,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
IIwizardeigesII
B a n i r a b u
JRandom18
Milk Kittea
http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx6/Milk-Kittea/Post Styles/wintermorning3.png
Anything piggy related is fine by me. I prefer kitties, but piggies are a nice change of pace.
I'm not sure if I'll be going out of my way for any of these items right now though.

You can get the t-shirt for free.

You can actually get it 3 times for free

3 items? do you mean 3 shirts or three different items?

Three Shirts.
I just tried it myself.

Tricky Treasure

freak297
Don't much care for the cuffs.
But I frankly would love to see some gold shop versions of the shirt without the logo and letters.
Like just plain white with various colours.
It could be in Junk In The Trunk.

Same here, the length and general fit on it are really nice. It took 10 years but they're finally getting the hang of t-shirts blaugh

Fashionable Gaian

New Piggy items?

I see what you did there Gaia... emotion_dowant
      I didn't join it, it sounds iffy to me, also I don't wanna go through the trouble~
      so i bought the piggy shirt off the mp.
      it's so cute. xD

Tiny Phantom

12,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowflake Collector 50
  • Market Browser 100
THAT'S A FUNNY JOKE, GAIA.

I'm not handing over $25 to some website that I've never heard of for an item with ONE pose. Nope.

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

Serethielle
I went ballistic because I thought we actually got chances at Marionettes and Redemptions. Ha, how deluded I was.

Yeah the Succubus Zivva on that page is kinda misleading, isn't it? sweatdrop

Hesitant Hero

14,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
No interest in their service whatsoever, but that is a very nice shirt. And it's orange! New orange items are always welcome.

Unholy Prophet

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I made an account for myself in case I ever decide to buy cash and get those sleeves in the future.
It's pretty hard to figure out at first, but once I figured out how to transfer money it wasn't so bad.

It feels like a lot of wasted effort though honestly, I usually just use paypal or my cell to buy cash, so having to pay with virtual piggy via paypal is just an extra unnecessary step imo.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
I don't think I will even attempt to touch this. I'm not a teenager nor am I a parent anyway. Where is the option for young adult? rofl I feel left out... xd

Tricky Cat

Meutsuri
THAT'S A FUNNY JOKE, GAIA.

I'm not handing over $25 to some website that I've never heard of for an item with ONE pose. Nope.

You dont give them your money.
You Sign up, register your paypal to it, approve of how much you want to cap it at

its a proxy from your child (?) to paypal, essentially.

Tricky Cat

Hi-Potion
Selaphiel the Archangel
If I buy it right now, who wants it buy it off me for how much gold? emotion_awesome
25 bucks roughly translates to 2.5 mil, but since so many people arent able to get it (im guessing its american only?) and not all of us americans use electronic banking, it may be worth more? xD
Im gonna try and get it on friday rfed rfegvrfd

Plus you know, whatever you spent that 2500 cash on afterwards.
I'll just see what is the super rare item..
Can we use different currency?

Stubborn Gifter

Apologies for necro the thread, but I thought you might like to know that Gaia had made an announcement about Virtual Piggy's new items: Virtual Piggy cap and Smokey Corset if you pay extra.

I think the corset is okay. Just that it would look better without the ribbon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff