Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Healer

Uncle Kenny
Parexus
Has there been confirmation that there is only one rare item? Or is there more?

That's the only one.
Thanks for answering Uncle Kenny, the items look great!

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Sadly I don't have a paypal and signing up sounds ungodly complicated. So I guess I'll pass, the cuffs are nice though.

Apocalyptic Glitch

12,750 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
Mitsuri

I forgot you aren't supposed to have a paypal unless you're 18 or older. I did get my parents permission to set it up a few years back since I had wanted to complete a set of Hallmark Keepsake ornaments I owned (bought 'em on ebay) and I've just had one ever since. Normally I'm pretty good about my money since my parents started me off with an allowance once I got a car for gas, food, and other expenditures. This is a good idea but I do understand your concern with the "agree to: Paypal sharing the following information." It is technically just so they can use PayPal's services to complete the transactions.

I think I'm fine without the item, plus I don't spend much real money on Gaia. I can't afford to thanks to college and (constantly) rising gas prices. sweatdrop I think I've spent maybe $30-$40 since I made this account in 2007...Granted $10 of it was straight up Impractical Gala...

Tricky Treasure

I don't exactly fall into the demographic this site wants, but hey, maybe someone will find it useful. Either way Gaia is making some bucks out of the deal.

Mystical Shoujo

33,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
So the pristine cuffs are the rare item. What's the so called *super rare* item then?

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

SakuraSyaoran
So the pristine cuffs are the rare item. What's the so called *super rare* item then?

that's the *super rare* item! lol
they called it like that maybe because it set for Marionette...

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Anything piggy related is fine by me. I prefer kitties, but piggies are a nice change of pace.
I'm not sure if I'll be going out of my way for any of these items right now though.

Mystical Shoujo

33,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Tsukita-chan
SakuraSyaoran

that's the *super rare* item! lol
they called it like that maybe because it set for Marionette...

Oh! Thanks for telling me! I got confused. xd Darn I was hoping that the super rare item was Pale Marionette. sweatdrop Once I have some spare change saved, I may sign up for the site.

Interesting Genius

14,250 Points
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Milk Kittea
User Image
Anything piggy related is fine by me. I prefer kitties, but piggies are a nice change of pace.
I'm not sure if I'll be going out of my way for any of these items right now though.

You can get the t-shirt for free.

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
You know actually I think an actually piggy bank item would have been cute.

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
JRandom18
Milk Kittea
User Image

User Image
Yeah, I mostly just don't want to fill my inventory with items I'm not really planning to use right now.
I just had a big inventory cleanout a few weeks ago & I'm trying to buy/obtain just the items I have my heart set on.

I'll probably wait & see if there's a future piggy item that really screams, "Milk Kittea!" =D

Kurby123321 's Honey Bun

Beloved Bunny

JRandom18
Milk Kittea
http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx6/Milk-Kittea/Post Styles/wintermorning3.png

You can actually get it 3 times for free

Dapper Dabbler

Thanks for making this thread. I was wondering what the paid item looked like. Now I know. biggrin
Anyone pointed out the typo? Its bolded.

'These cuffs are ironed to a smooth finish. All angles most conform to a strict 45 degrees.'

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
User Image

THey can call the cuffs super rare all they want its not going to be if its ongoing....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff