Welcome to Gaia! ::

One thing that's always bugged me about Gaian NPCs, and has been evident before, but never more so than now.

*goes into shops all over Durem to ask* A giant two gazillion foot tower missed destroying your store by a few feet. How do you feel about this?

Moira: Wanna buy some stuff?
Edmund: Wanna buy some expensive fancy stuff?
Vanessa: Wanna get a new haircut?

...... gonk

To be fair, I dunno how much programming it would take to edit the database of phrases that the Gaian shopkeepers say at random. I just find it really quirky that Cindy is the only Gaian NPC who seems to notice that the most friggin' huge building in Gaia just fell over and crushed the Von Helson's Mansion, hehe.
Yeah, that always bugs me too. 3nodding But I think it would be too hard for admin. to edit the code every time there's an event.
vacant stare
Yeah, that always bugs me too. 3nodding But I think it would be too hard for admin. to edit the code every time there's an event.
3nodding and they would have to change it every time something significant happens in the plot sweatdrop
lol. good point. biggrin
hai...that made me think.

demo at least i was able to get my hair changed.

you forgot ruby and peyo.

they were right next to if not in the path of the falling tower.

Familiar Phantom

That.

Was brilliant.

And:

Vend owners are questioned as to how their stores survived a direct hit from the tower. Responses were not forthcoming.
Good point.

OMG! I left some thing in my store at the marketplace! Hopefully they weren't... squeezed?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff