Welcome to Gaia! ::

Frozen Sex Symbol

Sign me up~ Viva La Von Sisters!
Sign me up please! I am a full supporter of the Sisters and not that smally old man who neclected his own son.
sign me up
Go Von Helsons whee !!
Sign me up, viva Von Helsings!
VON HELSONS

heart

Aged Prophet

5,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Sign me up please. And if anyone asks why, just read my sig.

Plus, really, they never let out a dangerous virus that turned us all into the undead, and then were all sad that their mansion blew up and their son died.

Dude, YOU FRIGGIN TURNED US INTO ZOMBIES. I am not gonna donate to you after I was stinking undead for an afternoon. If I had a choice, I would actually support LabTechX. I mean, he gave us those vials. O,,O

But... since he doesn't have his own mansion, I'm for the Von Helsons. They're hot anyway.

Frozen Sex Symbol

I support the Von Helsons because I am proud of Gaia's future.

I love that slogan.~
sweet infections x
who turned some gains into zombies? gambino

Wrong, that was a G CORP lab accident. Sorry, insert another quarter, try again.

sweet infections x
who gave out shotguns to kill those fellow gains? gambino

Which stopped EVERYONE from becoming zombies. They did something called saving lives.

sweet infections x
who is making us feel sorry for him just to collect money for his son and his new stupid lame house? gambino

Gambino. And who's tricking us into giving them 500g for a crappy sign made of stolen materials?

sweet infections x
who made a mistake of bringing his son into this mess?gambino

The son he can't leave alone because he has no memory? Yeah, he HAD to. Or he could let him stay home and remember what a blender does when he sticks his fingers in it.

sweet infections x
--not everyone is perfect

Gambino may not be perfect, but he's better than THEM. *shudder*
HA! GAMBINO ALL THE WAY, DOWN WITH THOSE SOB SISTERS!
<center>Sign me up.

Sparkly Hunter

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I'm all for the sisters.

At least they never abused their son and only realized he had been wrong *after* he had lost everything. I mean, Gambino is milkiing this situation with his son to get money from his supporters. He was never a good father before when he had money, we had no reason to believe that he would be a good father again.

Plus, why spend all that money on building that huge mansion when the money could have gone to helping his son regain his memory? Why not build a hospital or something. Oh wait, that's right. He manipulated everyone.

Frozen Sex Symbol

sparkleenvy
I'm all for the sisters.

At least they never abused their son and only realized he had been wrong *after* he had lost everything. I mean, Gambino is milkiing this situation with his son to get money from his supporters. He was never a good father before when he had money, we had no reason to believe that he would be a good father again.

Plus, why spend all that money on building that huge mansion when the money could have gone to helping his son regain his memory? Why not build a hospital or something. Oh wait, that's right. He manipulated everyone.

cool
Down with Von Helson sisters!
Courtesy of the gambino militia

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out