Total Votes:[ 60 ]
1 2 >

Unforgiving Tactician

10,200 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • 50 Wins 150
Which did you choose and why?
I have to go with Dark Elf's, because I have high respect for Don Kuro.

Astral Witch

31,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
Vampire... Louie and Ian fan plus I love vampire stuff... [except the ones that sparkle]

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Dark Elves, because i've been one for freaking ever smile And i associate myself as more of an elvish person than a vampiric one lol

~Eva

Unforgiving Tactician

10,200 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • 50 Wins 150
It seems Vampires have more supporters, what a shame.

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Vampires. Don Kuro is angry and crap about his race's skin being turned gray, and as a result he's killing people. Maybe the curse has some other effect I missed, but that's all I'm seeing here.

Basically, Don Kuro is killing people for dumb reasons and he needs to be stopped.

Tipsy Nerd

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star
vampires baby, Ambosia's hot!
That being said I've got my dark elf mule
all gussied up for the event!

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Dark Elves. Never really been a fan of vampires. Though mostly I'm just hoping for better items, vampires have been in a ton of events so we have lots of vampire stuff, ya know?

Barton Elder

29,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
Human, siding with the vampires because she lives in Barton and is loyal to Ian.

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Vampires.... Besides that my avatar self is a vampire, we're welcoming towards everyone except for Don Kuro and those sparkly freak imposters that claim to be vampires and just ruin my avatar species otherwise good name. [Yes, I am saying that Don Kuro's misguided supporters will be welcome to hang around after Don Kuro goes down.]

Don Kuro's empire of united people welcomes absolutely everyone except vampires. I don't feel like I'd ever actually be very welcome in his kingdom of no vampires even though the minion Don Kuro had send me a PM claimed I'd be permitted to assist them. [Don Kuro clearly did not consider me worthy of sending the letter himself.] However sprarkle freaks that are not vampires are very much welcome in that kingdom.

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Dark elves, because I don't trust the politics of the vampires.

And wow, even with all the talk about the recent manga, we're still seeing a 2:1 split in favor of vampires. It seems like all the discussion didn't change many people's minds.

Profitable Consumer

I personally chose vampires. I have never been too interested in any form of an elf, aside from the brief time I played Skyrim. When I read the initial PMs for the choices, to me it seemed that the vampires were innocent, though neither side seems truly innocent. -Shrug.- I enjoy most vampiric things anyhow.

Side note: I've noticed in general people typically like vampires over dark elves just because.
Go Elves! heart

Eloquent Mage

12,500 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Grombie reporting.

I picked the Dark Elves.

...I'm just sick of Vampires.

Period.

shruikan's Significant Otter

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
As much as I don't care for vampires, I can't exactly agree with the Don's insistence to liquidating an innocent individual.

Seriously, I'd like to hear his reasoning behind that particular stretch of madness. Here's hoping that the next couple of manga updates will remedy that. If that wasn't the case, I'd side with you sexy elven bastards, but I can see that things aren't exactly what meets the eye.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Einrick
Dark elves, because I don't trust the politics of the vampires.

And wow, even with all the talk about the recent manga, we're still seeing a 2:1 split in favor of vampires. It seems like all the discussion didn't change many people's minds.

Why would it? Don Kuro is creepy nutball advocating genocide. What's changed, exactly? I don't understand why anyone would want to support him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff