Total Votes:[ 60 ]
< 1 2

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Vampires.
My base skin, so i kinda owed it to them.

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lazarus Larkin
Einrick
Dark elves, because I don't trust the politics of the vampires.

And wow, even with all the talk about the recent manga, we're still seeing a 2:1 split in favor of vampires. It seems like all the discussion didn't change many people's minds.

Why would it? Don Kuro is creepy nutball advocating genocide. What's changed, exactly? I don't understand why anyone would want to support him.

Hey, don't look at me! I found it unusual that people were siding with the vampires just over Louie being a vampire, and I'm still confused about people wanting to side with the dark elves due to learning about mother Kuro. I based my decision on factors outside the who's-cutest poll at the time, and so a bit of backstory isn't going to change my thoughts on the matter any.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Well, Louie LEADS the vampires. Liking Louie and thus joining his side makes some bit of sense. I can also understand why someone might like Louie where I can't really see it with Kuro sweatdrop

Kawaii Carnivore

^Kuro is interesting and fascinating ! His mind is so twisted that you can t help but want to observe and analyze him ! Which makes him lovable heart ...and one of the numerous reasons to why I joined the Dark Elves.

This should be pretty obvious , but I joined the Elves .Because this side seems so much more interesting and my OCs can perfectly fit in there .Also , I am totally frozen when it comes to vampires : they just ...repulse me, I am sorry to say .Also, many of my previous avatars have been pixies ...And in my opinion, pixies are closer to Elves than Vampires .Just saying .

Interstellar Explorer

I generally don't love vampires so much, but I don't hate them either. Although I love Louie, Ian and Edmund, I still chose dark elves, but not because of the Don. I'm more with Cordell if I had to choose form them... But of course I won't have serious feelings about this. I always liked elves and dark elves and I'm curious of how the manga will finish their story.
I'm pretty curious of the event already. smile
I consider joining the vampires with my mule...

Shameless Shapeshifter

I haven't decided yet, but I'm leaning toward vampires. The elves appear to be up to genocide, and that doesn't sit well with me.

Eloquent Mage

12,500 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Who here likes Code Geass?

Don Kuro's going to perform a Zero Requiem for us.

There we go. Now we have the moral high ground. Fun times.

Galactic General

I sided with the Dark elves because I'm tired of Vampires.

Beloved Bloodsucker

I was a vampire from the beginning, so it was only natural.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff