5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
kbbaby2123
User Image
I fail.

XD LOL Gino
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Did anyone else do this?
Sorry, I didn't check the many miliions of pages beforehand.

Newbie Noob

Aire Faerie
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Did anyone else do this?
Sorry, I didn't check the many miliions of pages beforehand.

They did it with Rufus.

But yeah, this thread is so funny. Except I think points off because the artists made the comic in anticipation of mash-ups. talk2hand
MomentieII
Dark and Light Samurai
User Image
I don't know, it's just the first thing that came to mind when I saw it >.< Not sure if it will be known or if it has already been done sweatdrop

doitagaindoitagaindoitagaindoitagaindoitagaindoitagaindoitagaindoitagaindoitagaindoitagaindoitagaindoitagain
doitagaindoitagaindoitagaindoitagaindoitagaindoitagaindoitagaindoitagaindoitagaindoitagaindoitagaindoitagain.
Cheese is awesome.
i like choooocolate milk and this edit!
User Image
Somebody asked for this....

LOLZ for the 100 page mashup!!!!!
Quote:
100 page commemoration comic!

User Image
HAPPY 100 PAGES EVERYBODY!

Hilarious Flatterer

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Fail... It's fail...

Lonely Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
>> I.. Have a Cillian Murphy thing.
Nabexis

Please help me raise my pets!!
~~~~~~~~~

User Image

~~~~~~~~~
Pets:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

..THAT. IS AWESOME. I think you forgot all the "shitting bricks" jokes about Gambino though. ;D
...Damn my need to sleep, I missed the 100th page. XD
who posted in this thread evil evil evil

I was so excited when I didn't see it on the first page anymore gonk

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
nimue-sin
Nabexis

~~~~~~~~~

User Image

~~~~~~~~~
Pets:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

..THAT. IS AWESOME. I think you forgot all the "shitting bricks" jokes about Gambino though. ;D
...Damn my need to sleep, I missed the 100th page. XD

~~~~~~~~~

I was going to put that in there, but I figured that it was Gino talking, and I don't think he'd want to talk about his own father's... hideousness lol.

~~~~~~~~~
Pets:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff