Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nunca nadie me escucha cuande posteo en espaƱol crying
supongo que lo traducire luego..

Dapper Gekko

Dapper Gekko

tengo que dormir ahora... hasta luego. 3nodding

Shirtless Lunatic

no compredo mucho. . . pero lo que bueno.
greenish_rain
question

Dapper Gekko

Morphine
greenish_rain
question
domokun K? jeje...

Shirtless Lunatic

Morphine
greenish_rain
question

i don't understand much, but it's ok. 3nodding if i used the right object pronoun. . . it's either lo or le or it could even be esta. . . i don't know it's to early.
greenish_rain
Morphine
greenish_rain
question

i don't understand much, but it's ok. 3nodding if i used the right object pronoun. . . it's either lo or le or it could even be esta. . . i don't know it's to early.
aah, ok xd

Shirtless Lunatic

Morphine
greenish_rain
Morphine
greenish_rain
question

aah, ok xd

si, soy una alumna de espanol uno.
greenish_rain
Morphine
greenish_rain
Morphine
greenish_rain
question

aah, ok xd

aja...(uno?)

Shirtless Lunatic

Morphine
greenish_rain
Morphine
greenish_rain
Morphine
greenish_rain
question

aah, ok xd

aja...(uno?)

en mi escuela estoy en una espanol clase de primera

Shirtless Lunatic

i suck so bad at spainish. . . i'm going to fail my exam. . . shoot.
Morphine
There's a pile of threads in the GCD about the problem of inflation and its consequences: that of the rollback to May 9th...
Some will lose gold and items, some will gain them, y others, like myself, will stay the same neutral It is clear that everyone will talk about it, complaining, explaining it to others, looking for causes and blames...

BUT WHYYY? gonk
No matter how you look at it, the admins would have to stop the inflation. It's drastic, but it's the best they can do, right? There are MANY people on Gaia, it's impossible to treat each and everyone fairly, you see?

The only thing the admins can do is cut the money. And it's worked. What's more, so that nobody who took advantage of it keeps the benefits, they're going to roll back. Those who lose, complain. Those who win, are happy. And those of us who stay the same, ...should we be happy?

Suppose that Lanzer said there would be a compensation to ALL the users. I'm not going to lose anything except the gold I've earned in the normal way, I think O.o (2k...). Even so, since there have been people who lost MUCH more, Lanzer's compensation is possibly going to be a juicy sum of gold *Morph is already imagining things xd * not too much, but perhaps it will surpass my 2k blaugh And since they refer to items, it doesn't affect me, I'm happy

Of course, like everyone, I don't like the stores and bank closed, and the gold count stopped either <.<

So, my forum companions, RELAX. What ever needs to come, will come (What a coincidence, this happened on Friday the 13th! rolleyes )
Buaaa crying All I wanted was a plot update...Now there's the rollback, and the people can't stop talking about it...eh, with this thread...me neither O.o

Tell me:
pros and cons about the rollback? And I want motives...convincing ones ninja
What you think the compensation Lanzer talked about is?
Have you taken advantage of the glitch that has earned you more gold? Be honest xp

ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces