Welcome to Gaia! ::

Buggy Reveler

User ImageUser Image

~I always leave mine visible so people can look if they want, and I don't mind if they still want to ask, either. Sometimes it's a pain if someone has a lot of items on and it's not a huge effort just to tell them what pose is from what. ^_^~

Alien Traveler

25,950 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Man.
I leave my items visible because
1: I'm a lazy s**t. and
2: don't care.

There's the argument that float around pertaining to people 'stealing avatars' or certain looks. And that's just the biggest load of a** ever.

In a small way, I'm fine with people who hide their equipped lists for whatever reason.
But at the same time...
What are they trying to hide?

Shirtless Fatcat

i used to care cause item combos used to be a big deal...i dont care anymore but i cant really remember how to change it back so it sits here.

R1NDO's Buddy

40,250 Points
  • Rightful King 500
  • Superior Hero 500
The only reason I ever set mine to hidden was because people in the GCD got SO mad about the feature.
You see this thread popping up again and again and every time there are a few crybabies who whine about hidden equipped lists.
I went and hid mine just to piss off those users emotion_awesome

Obsessive Cultist

I kinda missed seeing one of these threads amongst the sea of cash-related stuff.
Gah, feels like home gonk lmao

Manly Lunatic

Seems like a silly feature the hiding items one... People scared of some avi being copied... pffft...

Hygienic Cutie-Pie

22,950 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
I had my equipped list hidden just because I wanted to and not because I was worried my avi's would be copied. It's not like I have stumbled on an interesting layering/glitch or make amazing avi's worth copying. Even so, I wouldn't mind if people asked. It saves time going thru tektek or setting up a thread just to know what the item is.

Tipsy Reindeer

Ven Loraine Jr
The only reason I ever set mine to hidden was because people in the GCD got SO mad about the feature.
You see this thread popping up again and again and every time there are a few crybabies who whine about hidden equipped lists.

^ Pretty much this. ^

I've seen this thread topic so many times, and so many people get bothered or even angry about it. Not that mine is completely hidden anyway.

Phantom

Ven Loraine Jr
I didn't even know people would get so angry about it since I didn't think it'd be something worth getting upset about. rofl

They deserve getting butthurt over it anyway if they're gonna go and have a fit while calling people names over that.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Anyone can see exactly what I'm wearing at any time, forever and ever, Amen. I don't own the rights to any items on this site, nor do I have a copyright claim to any particular item combination. Nothing here is mine. Nothing. Not a thing.

As for the strangely prevailing theory of people wanting to copy another's avatar... I honestly don't give a s**t if people try to "copy" me at all. I hardly think I'm that important, to be copied. Besides, there aren't very many people who would want to copy my particular style, I think. You wanna copy me? Go ahead. I really don't care. It's not like I can't just change my look literally five seconds from now.

I actually enjoy the idea that someone can look at my equipped list specifically so I DON'T have to answer them. Don't ask me. Just look at what I have on. Just look and go about your business.

Receiver

User Image
i hide my list because people always steal my avis and i wanna be a special snowflake
User Image

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
xd well I don't see that much people wanting to be cosmic abominations in this site so I keep mine open.

Toothsome Reveler

11,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I'm out of the loop with new items too. I hate when people do that. b***h, I just want to know what item that is I don't want to copy your shitty avi. talk2hand

Danzavare's Queen

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25
I've asked before and have been completely ignored. I don't do it often. If I can, I look- when invisible... I tend to just ignore it and thing "IT isn't that important anyway."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff