Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
I always keep mine available to let people see what I have on.

I don't care if someone copies my whole avatar. I'm not that vain.

Besides I am good enough to copy avatars without needing much assistance emotion_awesome

Wealthy Genius

11,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
It is just does the urge to have your equipped items "hidden" from someone else live up to the search that someone can find an item in the already massive amounts that are available on Gaia.

It starts of course at the Admins to put the option in, and they did in the past. But it is discussable.

Wealthy Genius

11,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
Miss Dena-Chan
I always keep mine available to let people see what I have on.

I don't care if someone copies my whole avatar. I'm not that vain.

Besides I am good enough to copy avatars without needing much assistance emotion_awesome

3nodding

Buggy Mage

I would be willing to share info on what items I have equipped to a person who asks nicely but if they demand it from me as if I'm keeping something from them I dont respond well. Politeness is a factor in the outcome for most things, that's just how I view it.
I'm seriously thinking the admins should remove the option to view all together (as original) if its such a contentious issue.

Glitch

I used to get annoyed when I saw this so I changed my items to private to get back at all those people that won't let me see theirs twisted

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Eh. I prefer to leave my equipted list open. I prefer to dress my avatar in electric blue shades or with a particular theme in mind. I like these items, so I think it's fair to show them off so that other people can mimic my style a little.

It's a bit narcissistic to encourage people to mimic my style, but I really like these items and I would like to see more Gaians wear stuff like the Demonique items.

Just don't pretend I am a mod, alright?

kayla wasabi's Husband

Friendly Friend

HoIy Macaroni
I used to get annoyed when I saw this so I changed my items to private to get back at all those people that won't let me see theirs twisted
deadly cycle

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces